Phoning the friends

Danny's POV

"YOU HAD SEX WITH HARRY?!! WHILE HE WAS STILL WITH YOUR MUM?! AND MORE THAN ONCE!!?!" she didn't respond. So I kept going. "HOW COULD YOU HURT YOUR MUM LIKE THAT?! YEAH LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. SURE. Your mom has feelings too. She deserves someone good too.". She spoke this time. "I KNOW! Danny.. I know. But.. How am I going to tell Harry? And my mum!?" I whispered back after yelling the first part.

"I don't know, but you'd better do it soon. Didn't you tell me they were coming home tomorrow morning? You could tell them tomorrow night. They are in Mexico still.. Right?"

After we sorted everything out, and told Niall and the gang, Danny took me to her house. Niall had broken up with me. He couldn't take having a baby that wasn't even his looking like Harry, one of his best mates. I never told them about the sex, and him finding out just then was bad for him.

I should have told him earlier. He told me he still loved me but didn't want to get hurt by seeing a baby that wasn't even his getting raised by him right in front of his eyes. I didn't mind really. And.. I even got Danny and Niall back together. Now.. Sense I'm in the guest room at Danny's house until tomorrow when I go to Zayns flat, I have to call Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle.

'Eleanor and Allison's convo.'

"Hey! What's up Alli?"

"El.. I'm pregnant.."

"WHAT!? DUDE THATS SO FUCKING AWESOME! NIALL BE THE FATHER OR WHAT?"

"That's the thing.."

"Come on. Spit it out. Were both girls here.. Right? I mean.. I'm probably wrong.. But are you really a guy underneath those boobs..?"

"ELEANOR!"

"Okay, Okay sorry. Just say it. Please?"

"Fine. I think Harry's the father.."

What? Your moms husband?? Your STEPDAD?!! Please! Lord no!"

"Okay.. Sorry maybe I shouldn't have called you..?"

"No! No that's okay. Sorry.. Your life not mine. Just be careful. Oh.. Gotta go. Shows bout to start.."

"Okay.. Bye El!"

I hung up and called Danielle.

"Hey Danielle! I have something to tell you.. And it's kind of a secret. I'm pregnant and I-"

"Look that's great, but I really need Liam to call. So.. Not to be mean but I need to hang up on you. I will come by and check in on you and help you with your pregnancy. Kay? Bye girl."

"Yeah.. Bye.. And thanks.."

Now Perrie!

"Hello?"

"Um.. Perrie?"

"This is her boyfriend.. Oh... Sorry I'm.. Ryan."

"Um can I please speak with Per-"

I was interrupted by Perrie and Ryan moaning and such on the phone.

"OH! PERRIE!! FASTER! FASTER! AHH! I'm going to cu-"

"HEYY!!"

I yelled.

"AHHHHH!!!!" They screamed.

"BYE! Perrie.. I thought you and Zayn were going to get back together tonight. The plan. Remember? Whatever.. I'm done talking to a jerk. Zayns my best friend. How could you?!"

"All-"

"Bye Perrie."

I hung up on her and threw my phone onto the closet floor.