Kogan Imagine. 'in my brother's arms'

#Imagine Sick, but cute Kogan imagine. :) Lol, I love Kogan and i thought it seemed cute to write this. So enjoy :)

Lol, i gave this imagine a title.

‘In my brother‘s arms♥‘

Logan woke up with a light headache. He opened his eyes. The room was spinning around him. He noticed that everything was still dark, so it must be at midnight. He heard the soft snores from his roommate and best friend Kendall. Logan really felt like crap. He was sweating buckets, and he was shivering like a leaf. It was just so cold.. but warm too. He felt a burning pain in his chest and troat. They did rehearsals the whole day and Logan didn‘t feel good thay morning. Kendall asked every minute if he was alright, but Logan said he was ‘doing fine‘. Until he passed out during the dance practising and Carlos, James and Kendall had to carry him at home. Kendall watched him the whole time, even when he fell asleep. Carlos and James said that Logan was going to be okay and went to their rooms after he fell asleep. Kendall watched him until he fell asleep on the chair next to his bed. And his mother lao her son in his bed. Logan was still sleeping then, and that was now 4 hours ago.

Logan coughed and sneezed. His stomach hurted like hell, he wrapped his weak arms around it. Logan groaned, and closed his eyes. He just wanted to make the pain go away. But it didn't help, it became worse and worser by the minute. A tear rolled down his cheek.

A hand wiped it away. Kendall kneeled down so he was facing Logan and he looked at him. The poor boy was deadly pale and he was shaking like a leaf. Kendall was a light sleeper, especially when his little brother was sick. Yeah he called Logan his little brother. Carlos, James, Logan and Kendall feel like they are brothers. Just from another mother. Logan was the youngest of them. He always cared about the other ones. When they were sick, or they needed help by homework. But at this moment he needed them.

Kendall placed his hand on Logan‘s sweaty forehead, but instantly pulled away because of the heatness. "Poor little bro. It‘s gonna be alright.." Whispered Kendall and wiped a tear away from his little brother‘s pale face.

Kendall walked out of the room and came back after 2 minutes. He had a thermometer in his hand and a cold washcloth. Logan looked at him with his brown bloodshot eyes and showed a sad smile. Kendall turned the light on that stood on Logan‘s nighttable and did the thermometer in Logan‘s ear and waited for it to beep. The thing beeped after a couple of seconds and Kendall grabbed the thermometer and readed.

"Jeez Logan. 103,2" Readed Kendall out loud. He laid the thermometer on the nighttable next to his little brother‘s bed. Logan sighed and wrapped his arms around his aching stomach.

Kendall noticed that his brother was in pain and he lifted him up and laid him down on his bed. He wanted to walk away to grab some medications but Logan grabbed him by his shirt.

"Don‘t go Ken.." The poor boy didn‘t even have the strength to say his brothers whole name. Kendall gave Logan a quick kiss on his forehead and laid down next to him. His little brother rested his head on his big brothers chest and he listened to his heartbeat. Kendall played with his little brother‘s sweaty, soft hair and wrapped his arms around his brother's body. "Feel better little bro.." Whispered Kendall in the brunettes ear.

Logan closed his eyes and listened to Kendall‘s beating heart. He knew that his brother would always protect him. Not matter what, he would do the same. Logan smiled and quickly fell asleep in his big brother‘s arms.