Logan Imagine 'Following'

A new imagine of Logan. I'm really busy with school.. so.. yeah. And i'm a sort of sick, i don't know what it is but it hurts. and i'm tired and all that stuff. going to the doctor tomorrow. :$ so.. I'm sorry

Okay a flirty, romantic one with mr Logan Henderson. It's really short because i wrote it at school. But.. Here you go!

"LOGAN" You shout at your boyfriend. You are at your work and he wanted to go along. So now it's already noon and you are doing some stuff on your computer. He's been following you all day and helping you with everything. It's very sweet but you are getting sick of him. It's so annoying! He just follows you everywhere! He even wanted to go to the bathroom. The womenbathroom. Luckily, he waited by the door. Thank God. Now he sits on a chair at the window and he's looking outside. You watch him. 'God he's so cute. Dimples.. black hair.. and his hairstyle is just..

"Impressive." He suddenly says. "What?" You ask, looking up at him. "Well.. how birds fly. They don't fall or something." He says. Okay wtf? Where was that about? You nodd and go back to your work. He still looks out of the window. He's doing weird today.. following you, saying weird things..Weird.

After a couple of hours of work you stand up, Logan was now playing a game on his phone. He looks up at you and smiles. "Want some coffee?" You ask, he nodds and you walk out of the room. He isn't following you yet. You make some coffee and grab two cookies. You put some sugar in your cup.  Suddenly you feel two arms wrapping around you waist. You look up and see two cute brown eyes looking at you.

"Logaaan" He hugs you from behind. "(Y/N)? We are going to be together forever right?" He asks. You give him a kiss on his cheek and laugh. "Of course!" You smile. He smiles too and gives you a kiss. "Let's go to the beach tonight!" He says. "Okay, but first I have to finish my work." You say. "And your coffee." Laughs Logan. You look down at your coffee and you see that there's too much sugar in your coffee now. "Very funny Henderson" You look at him, trying to look serious. He laughs and you laugh too.

It was evening now. Logan and you cleaned up the mess and you guys went to the beach. Logan and you walk on the beach and he holds your hand. "Look! The sun goes down. Beautiful." You say pointing at the sun. "Just as beautiful as you!" He smiles and give you a kiss on your cheek. You blush. Logan smiles. "Ahww you are so cute. Did you already knew that?"

"I'm hungry." Says Logan. You laugh and slap him playfully on his head. "You are always hungry!" "Yea and you are beautiful, so what?" He walks to a little store which is still opened and he buys an icecream for you and him. "How did you knew I like chocolate so much?" You ask walking out of the store, he follows you. "You told me once." He says, smiling.

After you two ate your icecream, you sat down together on a bank close to the water. You lay your head on his shoulder.

"Logan. You've been following me all day" You look at him. "Why? You're acting weird today." You say. Logan sighs and looks up at you."I guess I just don't wanna lose you.." He says. "Ahw. That's cute. But that doesn't mean you have to follow me everytime." You smile. He sighs again and looks in your eyes. "Mom always told me to follow my dreams."