Little Logan And Kendall *Sweet*

Little Logan is only 3 years old. He is with his parents at the Knights house for Thanksgiving. His mother, father and The Knights are eating in the living room.

Logan is bored.

"Mwommy! Can I Pwlay withw kwendalls twoys?" he asks and looks with his big bright eyes at his mother.

"I bring the half of your toys here sweetie. You can play with them. " answers his mother.

Oh he hates that. Yes, 1 year ago a little boy was born. Named Kendall. That boy could get everything. The beautiful toys, pj's and other things. Logan isn't jealous or something, but it isn't fair..

"I want to pway with his toyws! Mwy toys awe borwing! " He says and stamps on the hard, wooden floor.

"Sweetie, you can play with them. But don't wake the baby. Okay?" Says Mrs. Knight and smiles.

"Twank you Mrs Knight! " he says and runs on the stairs.

He opens slowly the blue wuth green room and walks slowly to the toys. Quietly he plays with the toys until he hears a noise. The little baby is crying. He actually want to scream for Mrs Knight, but he didn't.

He climbs into Kendalls box and holds him as his own baby.

"Hweei Bawby Brotha, pwease stawph crying. I downt like iwt when you awe crwying."

Kendall didn't stop with the hard noise.

"Downt be sawd.. I am gowing to siwng a lullaby fowr you" Logan says quietly.

"Sleep my child and peace attend thee.

All through the night.

Guardian angles.

God will send thee.

All through the night.

Soft the drowsy hours are creeping.

Hill and vale in slumber steeping.

I my loving watch am keeping.

All through the night

While the moon her watch is keeping.

All through the night.

While the weary world is sleeping.

All through the night.

O'er thy spirit gently stealing.

Visions of delight revealing.

Breathes a pure and holy feeling.

All through the night.."

He smiles when i see Kendall soft sleeping.

After that, he falls asleep too.

"Remember Kendall?" Says Logan and wrapped hisself in his blanket.

"Yeah, but why in the world... You wanted to play with my toys? And i was 1 year old?" Kendall asks and looks to the bed across from his bed. It is dark, but they can hearing eachother.

"Yes. I fell asleep too. When i woke up, our mothers were cleaning up your room. But when you woke up, you said your first word"

"What was it?"

"Wogie.."

"Serously? That's a kind of cute..."

"Yeah.. Ken, promise me.. When somethings bad happens, or you are in trouble. Or if you feel bad. Come to me. You are my little brother. And i will always be there for you."

"promise.." says Kendall and smiles.

"Goodnight!" Says Logan and fall asleep in his soft pillow.

"Good night, wogie. :)"

________________________________________

Cute isn't it?

TAKING REQUESTS!

PLEASE COMMENT AND I PROMISE I AM GOING TO DO YOUR STORY :)