chapter 18

Drell's POV

As I train some new and old gangsters in my base suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder.I turn around to see Emilia with a worried look plastered on her face.I knew she is worried about Kayla and Drake.She love Kayla as her sister even they don't talk too much.I sigh as I motion her to follow me at my office.We walk and pass the hallways,stairs and strange doors.I open my office and went over to my desk and I motion Emilia to sit as I follow her movements.and she sit.I look at her eyes in searching for an emotion and I found one and its called,,,,,Love,

"I know your worrying about your brother and Kayla right" I asked

"Aside of worrying my brother and her there is something that I worry the most" she said

"Then whos person you will be worried about?" I asked

"Before I answer that question I think I have to ask you first" she said

"Then I'm ready for it" I said

"Who is the girl you always protect secretly?" she asked as I felt nervous

"Uhmmmmm Who asked that kind of question?" I asked

"Drake told me that he said that you always look at me about 24/7" she said

"Uhmm the girl I protect secretly is right infront of me" I said

"That means..its me you have been protect all along" she said

"Yes" I said

"But why?" she asked

I held both of her hands onto mines and I look at her in her eyes as she look into mine.

"Because I love you,I don't want you to be hurt and being taken away from me by that Kenjo" I said as we blush like crazy.

"That means you feel the same way as I do" she said as I felt a strange aura around us.

"Yeah" I said as I smash my lips on her lips.We broke apart as we blush like 10 shades of red.

"I wanted to tell you that for a long time but I'm so scared that you might reject me" she said

"Why would I reject you because your the one I care about" I said

She smile at me as our face began to go closer....closer......closer then suddenly the door burst open revealing my friend's partner Felix causing us to jump back in surprise.

"Mr.Drell my leader needs you to come to his base" he said and I nodded as he left.Great thanks to Felix he ruin the moment.I look at Emilia and smile as she smile back.I peck her on her cheek as she blush.

"Don't worry I'll be back just go out with me this Friday" I said as she nodded and we left the place to my friend's base.

Kayla's POV

We went out of the car and went inside the base of Drake.He hold my hand as I hold his.I have to be always alert for some ambush.I saw Emilia and Drell holding hands.Are they dating? Are they a couple?.We greeted them as we went to our assigned seats.I sit beside Drake as the other side is Drell and Emilia and they started the meeting———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————->3 hours later......

We went out of the base and went home.We pass some trees and houses as Drake drive.We reach my house and went inside my home.I went to my room and dress in to my black tanktop and red shorts.I went out of my room then to the kitchen to make dinner.I made vegetable salad with honey mustard dressing and some fried chicken.I put all the cooking utensils on the sink so I can wash that later.

"Drake,dinner is ready!!!! I shouted as I heard footsteps coming this way revealing Drake in a black shirt and white shorts.He went his seat as I serve the food and go to my seat and we began to eat.We chatted about boring stuff but there is an interesting conversation we made.

"Kayla tomorrow noon I'll teach you how to throw knives and hold and shoot guns at the target" he said as my eye widen like plates.

"Your kidding right? I asked

"Nope i'm not kidding" he said

"Fine" I said as we continue to eat.

We finish eating and I put all the the dinner utensils and begin to wash them as I hum a tune from my cellphone "My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion".I sang as I wash and dry the utensils and did the process all over again.As I finish the song I could feel Drake spying on me behind the door.

Drake's POV

I  heard Kayla's song and her voice is brilliant.She can be a singer in the future but what about mine? I hope it will be with Kayla cuz she is the one I've been looking for all along.

"Drake stop spying on me its creeping me out" she said and I get out of my hiding spot.

"Sorry my love" he said as he peck me on my cheek.I understand of what he calls me.I playfully light punch his arm causing him to pout.

"What was that for?" he asked still pouting.The way I look at his face he is so cute I really wanted to fangirl but I replace with a light stern expression.

"For spying on me" I said as I wash the dishes.

As I wash the dishes some words on my mind that I regret saying it.

"King of cuteness" I muttered

"What did you say?" he asked.

"Nothing" I said as I'm done doing my task and went to the living room.

As I turn on the tv and began to flip through some random channels as Drake went in and block my view.I look up to him as he stare at my blue eyes.

"Drake,Your blocking the tv" I said

"I know but I have to ask you something What did you say earlier if you don't answer I have no choice but to tickle you on you stomach" he said as he held both of his hands as he wiggled his fingers in a tickling manner.

"I didn't say anything" I lied.

"Nope your lieing" he said as he began to tickle me causing me to laugh and fell off the couch.

"Drake,please stop" I said through laughter.

"I won't stop til you said the truth" he said as he continue to tickle me.

"Okay okay I said king of cuteness earlier" I said as I felt the tickling stop.

"You think I'm cute?" he asked

"yeah when you pout" I said

"But you are the most cutest" he said as he began to tickle me again as I burst with laughter then I tickle his sides causing him to laugh.

After hours of tickling we stop we recover ourselves from laughter as we stood up and say our good nights and goodnight kisses and closed the lights and appliances,lock door and windows then secure gases.We went to our respective room and drifted to sleep.