Chapter 5

Kayla's POV

As I went to the cafeteria I bought my favorite sandwhich and a orange juice.As I find an available table since some students that I'll be sit with will put some poison in my food while I'm not looking but there is no available table left.I decided to sit in my favorite place that called garden.Because its so peaceful no fights,no violence,no cussing and no noise.I went to a nearby tree and sit by the trunk and began to eat my food.As I eat my food suddenly a shadow block the brightness of the sun causing for me to stop eating.I look at the figure who is infront of me looking at me with his red eyes.I recognized them its Drake.What is he doing here? What does he want from me?

"Hey Kayla, why are you eating here?" he asked

"Because there is no available table for me to sit on" I said

"Well why you didn't tell me that you have no table to sit on lets eat on my table" he said as he put me back on my feet.

We went to his table as I recieve deadly glares from the female mafias,assassins and gangsters.I gulped with fear that they might do something to me when I'm with him.As I sit beside Drake I began to eat again my food.As I sip on my drink I felt Drake's eyes on me I stop sipping my drink and look at me.My prediction is correct his looking into me.

"You had bread crumbs on your cheek" he said as he remove bread crumbs on my cheek.I felt myself blushed.Why I am blushing? Why is he like this?.As we finish eating we went to our next class my favorite class is Art.Because I had so much passion for art like doodling,painting,sculpting and etc.As I sit as usual and the teacher began discussing about paintings of our ancestors did.As school hours passed by its time for me to go home and do homework and went to work for cafe.I had two jobs first of all I am a Dj that I could only be doing that job in every weekends and cafe maid that I could only doing that in every weekdays.I sigh that I guess that I hav no rest day not even once.I went to my locker and out my books there and closed it.As I close my locker suddenly someone tap on my shoulder.I turn around seeing Drake with a worry look plastered on his face.

"Are you alright Kayla?" he asked

"Yeah I guess" I said as I looked down to the floor.

"Well I notice that you recieve alot of death glares from the girls" he said

"I know but I felt scared that they'll beat me up" I said as I had a hint of fear inside me and I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around me.I looked up to see Drake hugging me with careness.

"I promise I'll protect you no matter what even it causes me my life" he said as he hug me tighter.

I hugged him back and we went home.