Chapter 1

Kayla's POV

"I. Hate. My. LIfe" I said  as I clean the classroom of "NIghtmare High" . It's a place for gangsters,assassins and mafias but I'm a decent person with a geeky style. I wear a pair of fake glasses because it matches my style but it looks like an exact copy of a nerd glasses, a white formal blouse with a red ribbon, a light brown sweater that consists of 3 buttons,black formal skirt,black knee high socks and black school shoes. I got a few friends that I've met ever since I enter this school as a new student as a first year student but now I'm in 4th year and I have some gangsters bullying me because of how the way I look and act . But I have a crush on a certain gangster that I've met and he is in the same level as me. His name is Drake Smith. He is the leader of the well known gangster also known as "The Cobras". I really wanted to talk to him but he always shooed me away every time I came closer to him. But I won't stop til I win his heart. As I finish cleaning the classroom I went to my desk and get all my stuff since school hours are now over. As I collect my things, my phone  begins to vibrate inside my skirt's pocket. I took out my phone and see the caller ID and it was my friend Theresa my long time friend since middle school. She has the same age as me but we have a different likes and dislikes but there is only things that we share in common are that we love music,we have a nerdy style but at night we're not nerds we're Djs of the famous club called "Backleetstreet Club". My Dj name is Dj Rose .Theresa is Dj Moon but I have a friends that are Djs from other schools. We're not really well known but we're well known to the gangsters,assassins and etc. I answer the call of my friend in just one press of the green button.

"Hey bestie" she said with a cheerful tone.

"Hey Theresa, is there any guest coming for tonight" I asked as I went out of the classroom and into the school gates.

"Well there is but they're from your school" she said.

My eyes widen that our guests is coming at the club where I work every night from my school.

"Then whose the guest?" I asked with a curious expression plastered on my face.

"The Cobras" she said.

I almost squeal with delight that they're coming for tonight for a party since it is almost weekend.

"Well we need a bodyguards that they can handle the drunkers and the fighters" I said with a calm tone.

"Oh sure thing I hired one his name is Jonathan also known as The Punisher" she said with her still cheerful tone.

"Cool,I'll see you tonight bye" I said.

"Bye see you tonight" she said as she hung up.

Questions filled inside my head as I walked home.

What should I do if he comes there?

Will he spread the secret?

Will he bring along his gang?

How is he gonna react when he saw me playing the music?

As I opened the door someone yelled my name.

"Kayla! Kayla!' a voice yelled at me.

I turn around and saw it was no other than my friend Marie also known as Dj Ice.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked.

"But I'm not yet ready cuz I'm gonna change into the dj outfit" I said as I open the door.

"Oh well I'll be waiting by the living room" she said with a smile.

"Oh ok and please come in" I said with a smile.

She walked in and sat in my red couch and I went to my bedroom and change into my red dj outfit.My signature accessory  is my red beats .I looked at the mirror if I'm okay and check if there are any holes in my outfit but found none.

 I went out of my bedroom and into the living room to see Marie watching her favorite show.I stepped in and look at her focusing on the TV.

"Are you ready to play the music" I asked as she snapped out from her trance.

"Yeah let's go" she said as she turn off unplugged the TV.

We open the door and locked it and went to Marie's sports car.I got in the front seat and she got in the driver seat and turn on the engine and we drive away to our hideout.It takes an hour to drive to our hideout and we're here. Colorful lights are dancing from the inside of the building . All types of music are played from the club's speaker.We got off the car and locked it and went inside the building. In the right side corner and near the dance floor, there is a guest table with six handsome men and at the center is the leader of The Cobras.

"I guess they're here" I thought as me and Marie went to our positions.

We've been greeted by my friends and some fans of mine as we went to our positions.My friend Amanda also known as Dj Angel held a microphone in her hand.

"Hey guys look who's here" she shouted as she pointed to me while the crowd go wild.

"IT'S DJ ROSE!!!" she shouted again as the crowd went wilder.

I walked like a DJ as I head to the Dj station.I connect my red beats and the club's speakers to the station.I start the music as the crowd gets back on dancing on the dance floor.The leader of The Cobras are chatting with his members as I play on my music.

"This is gonna be a best night ever" I said to myself as I continue to play on my music remixes.I stare at my crush from the guest table that cause my heart beat nonstop.I really love him but will he felt the same way as I am.He caught me staring and I quickly get back to playing on my music.

 "That act is embarrassing" I said to myself with a blush on my cheeks.