Chapter 17

Kayla's POV

As I look out the car's window as we pass some trees and houses Questions are inside my mind 

Whose chasing me?

What do they want from me?

What did I do wrong?

How could I let this happen?

I close my eyes and begin to sleep to my dreams.

I'm walking around the park with my boyfriend Drake as the sun is shining in the blue sky.We were smiling like a happy couple walking away from the past.As we walk suddenly we suddenly heard some gunshots.It seems to be close and suddenly a group of gangsters begins to appear from nowhere as they began to aim their guns on us.It wasn't aiming on me but it was aiming for Drake.They pull the trigger and Drake fell down to the ground as the pool of blood spread all over the ground.Tears fell from my eyes his dead.My eyes widen that something was around my body.I look down to see some chains are wrap around me.The chains began to squeeze me tighter as I began to suffocate from the loss of breathing.The chains are coming from two guys wearing all black as they pull me close to them.I suddenly black out....then...

"WAKE UP KAYLA! WAKE UP!!!!" a voice cried out I open my eyes to see Drake as we are park by the garage of my house.I wake up from that nightmare as tears fell from my eyes.Drake saw this as he began to hug me as he say some comforting words.

"Another nightmare?" he asked as I nodded

"I dream that you have been killed by those gangsters and I was been pulled by the chain that wrap around me by those 2 guys wearing all black" I said as I was shaking with fear.

"Don't worry its just a dream I'm still here see no one is there for you take away from me" he said as he kiss my forehead.

We went out of the car and we went inside the house.Since today is Saturday I'll be spending my time with Drake in watching a movie.I went to the kitchen to make some popcorn as Drake sets up the movie.——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Movie time.....

Drake and I watch a romantic movie.As I watch the moment about the girl in the movie was about to kiss the boy suddenly I felt Drake's eyes on me.I look to my side to see Drake staring at me.Our faces are getting closer.....closer.....closer..then BOOM we kiss as the movie had its moment.We broke apart as he stare at my eyes as I stare his.Everything seems to be right but when will we continue this love we made that was been block by an obstacle on our way.I guess fate brings me and Drake together as one.As we stare suddenly theres a knock on the door.Drake gets up from the couch as he went for the door.

Drake's POV

I went to the door and open it to see Drell and my sister Emilia standing there with a serious face plastered on their faces.I motion them to come in and they did I motion them to sit in the living room.They were greeted by Kayla as they greeted back.They sit beside her as I sit beside my sister.

"Any news?" I asked

"Well I have one" my sister said

"They're gonna attack us in the last day of the 4th examinations" she said

"Plus they recruited more allies and crafted more weapons" she added

"Well send the messages to your allied friends that their will be a war at the last day of the 4th examinations" I said

"The war will be held in the outskirts of the city" Drell said

"We'll go there when the night is now dark in the last day of the examinations" I said.

I knew Kayla hears this because I know she loves me and I love her.I have to do this for her sake.I'll promise myself that I will be coming back for her to see her smile again.We chatted til midnight and they left.Kayla and I say our goodnights gave each other a goodnight kiss and went to bed.——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-> Next day.....

I did my morning routine and Kayla did hers.Today we will be going to the church and straight to the cemetery since Kayla and I need to see our deceased parents.We hopped inside my car and drove off to the church.We enter the church and we went to the nearby seat as the mass begins.——————————————————————————————————————— 1 hour later...

We say our prayers while the other people inside went for home.I close my eyes and began to pray.

"Oh God please let Kayla be safe from the harms of my enemies during the war because they are trying to take Kayla away from me I don't want let Kayla know about the Samoto brothers,Kayla means to me she is my everything I love her and she loves me,I don't want to lose her like I lose my parents during the car accident and please let my gangster like attitude will go away in the end of my highschool life and continue as a new person and I really hope that after the war I'll going to college with Kayla and after that I really wanted to start a new future with her and I hope you'll forgive me for all the bad things I made" I pray and I made the sign of the cross and we went out of church then to the cemetery.The trip to the cemetery takes us about 2 hours and we hopped out of my car.I went to Kayla's parents first since mine is in the last.We brought some flowers for her and my parents.Kayla kneel down and put some flowers on the gravestone of her mother and father.

"Hi ma and pa" she greeted

"School is fine,Everything is under control and I have a boyfriend this is Drake my bf" she said as she pointed at me.I kneel down with her.

"Hi sir and ma'am its nice to meet you" I greeted

"Ma,and Pa I hope you got the approval about Drake because he is the one who protected me from all the harms come to me even he is a gangster I love him from my heart" she said and she began to close her eyes.

"Sir and Ma'am I hope you'll accept me because I love her with all my heart,she is my angel,my light, my life and world and my everything,without her my world will fall apart and crack into pieces" I said

"Bye ma and pa" Kayla said as she stood up.

"Bye sir and "ma'am" I said as I stood up and went to my parents' grave.

I place the flowers on my mother and father's gravestone.I kneel down as Kayla kneel down too.

"Hi ma and pa" I greeted

"This is Kayla my girlfriend" I said as I pointed at her

"Hi sir and ma'am its nice to meet you" she said

"Mom,Emilia and the others are fine and I really wanted to say sorry for what I have become but I promise that after my highschool life I'll change into a new person and I really hope that you'll guide me during the gangster war in the outskirts of the city" I said

"Sir and Ma'am I really hope that you'll accept me because I love Drake with all my heart,his my life,my heart,my world and my prince,without him my heart will be empty and my world will fall apart." Kayla said as we stood up and say our goodbyes and went inside the car and went home.