The Transfer Student 11

I know compared to lots of stories, I don't actually have that many votes, but I don't care! I never expected to get as many as I have! Thank you soo much!

************************************************

I opened the front door, dumping my bag and coat. Will was in the kitchen.

When he saw me, he began to speak, "Freya, please, I can explain-" I held up my hand, halting him.

"Where is she?" I didn't want to say her name.

"Cassy?" Will swallowed. "In bed, jet lag. I let her have my bed. I'll sleep on the sofa."

"Whatever."

He tried again. "Please, let me explain-"

"There is no explanation!" Who did he think I was? "You lied to me, Will. Flat-out lied. You have a girlfriend, and yet you were messing around with me. Explain that."

He looked really upset. "I thought Cass would understand that once I left the US, it would be over."

"But did you break up with her?"

"Well, no, but-"

"There you go then. But do you know what really puzzles me?" He shook his head. "Why would you mess around with me when you have her? She's perfect, and I'm, well, not."

Will started to speak, but I shook my head.

"I'm going to bed. Night."

****

Wills POV.

How could I have been so stupid?

I've completely ruined it.

With some help from Cassy.

I really had thought that Cassy was smart enough realise that when I left the States, she'd know it was over. I thought she would have been happy with that. I mean, come on, Cass it hardly a long-distance relationship kind of person. She like a very physical relationship. It would never work out.

I've been stupid too, though. I should have broke it off with her. (Cassy)

It scares me, oh hell, it scares me, what I feel for Freya. I know I've only known her a couple of days, but it doesn't matter. If I feel this for her now, then what will I feel for her in a few months, a year?

But now, being the idiot I am, I've completely ruined it, and Freya won't listen to me.

And I don't blame her.

******************************************************

Short again, I'm sorry, but I'm having a bit of a brain-blank today. But some people write really long chapters, but they only write one every few days, whereas I'm constant. More tomorrow. Oh, and let me know whether you like the bit with Will's POV, if you do, I'll start doing it from lots of peoples POV. Even Cassy's. :)

WickedLovely. X