The Transfer Student 5

Okay, I'm sorry this is going to be really short. (

But, I promised you guys something today, as I've got enough comments.

This won't be great, as 1. none of you gave me any ideas, and, 2. I've just had my swine flu jab, and it really hurts. (

"Well, that shows them," I said, grinning up at Will.

"Sure did," he said, returning my smile.

At that moment, Mr Dennon entered the room, and called Will up to his desk. I stayed in my seat smiling to myself. I was faintly aware of the clones shooting my evil looks.

If looks could kill, then I would be dead, several times over.

I didn't care though. I'd spent so many years with them snubbing me, and now I'd (fine, Will) had got them Back. Will returned to his seat, and Mr Dennon read the register. When we'd all answered, we all piled out into the hall. As we were leaving, Mr Dennon called Will back for another quick chat. As I was waiting in the doorway, my friend, Chaz, appeared at my side.

"Wow," He breathed, "You are so lucky! How come you get to show that cutie round?" He was referring to Will.

"Not only that," I said, grinning broadly at him, "He's staying at my house, as well."

"You're not serious!?" He cried, giving out a little squeal. Yes, Chaz was gay. Very.

He was also my only friend, the only person in this school who didn't think I was weird. In return, I was his only friend. A few people teased him about being gay, and the ones that didn't still didn't talk to him; they were worried about people accusing them of being gay.

Obviously, there were quite a few gay people in the school, but they all kept it quiet, as they didn't want to be hated by the homophobes. All but Chaz. He didn't care what people thought of him, and I loved him for that.

Will walked over.

"Hi. You ready?" I asked him. On the other side of me, Chaz was breathless with anticipation. "Oh, and this is Chaz. Chaz, this is Will."

"Hi!" Chaz squeaked.

"Hey, nice to meet you." Will smiled at him. Chaz was being quite obvious, more so than usual, and I knew that Will must know he was gay. I was pleased to see that Will wasn't giving off any homophobic vibes.

"Where first?" Will asked me, meaning our lessons.

"Erm..." I consulted my timetable. "English. This way."

All three of us reached the classroom. Mrs Hemmings, our teacher, made quite a fuss of Will. It was rather embarrassing. Chaz and I were cringing in our seats.

The lesson started, and I couldn't pay attention, far too aware of Will's arm, less than an inch from mine. Chaz kept sending me meaningful looks. I rolled my eyes at him. Like Will would ever be interested in me.

The first 3 lessons went by, and then it was time for lunch. I was dreading this bit. This would test his loyalty to me.

Would he sit with me and Chaz?

Or would he go and sit with the Populars and Jocks, and leave me and Chaz on a table all on our own?

I warned you this would be bad sorry! Right, for the next chapter, I would like at least another 10 votes, please, so I need 20 votes.

If you have any ideas for the next part, either mail me, or put them in the comment box.

Please vote! The next part will be better! If none of you guys give me an idea, I have a good one ready! I love you guys! WickedLovely. X