The transfer student 3

I could feel his breath on my lips, and then-

The door bell rang. We jumped apart, and I muttered under my breath. Without looking at him, I made my way downstairs. Pulling open the door, I saw it was our neighbour, and my mother's friends, Mimi Castle.

"Oooh, hello sweetie. You're looking great!" she gushed. "Now, I just popped round because I hear you have a young man staying in the house. Am I right?"

"Um, yes," I mumbled, blushing when I thought of the near-kiss.

"Hello," Will said, stepping out from behind the door. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Will. "

"Why, aren't you just gorgeous! My name is Mimi. Mimi Castle."

"Um, thank you, Mimi." Will looked uncomfortable, quite rightly, too.

"Mimi, we must go, prepare for school and stuff, you know?"

"Oh, of course, Freya, It must be hard for you, Will, starting at a new school. Bye!"

Once I'd closed the door behind her, I cautiously turned to face Will. He was staring at me, with his eyebrow raised.

"Is she for real?" He asked me incredulously.

"You know, sometimes it think she's a unicorn in disguise."

Will laughed. "Were you serious about preparing for school?"

"No. But I am hungry. Want and sandwich?"

"Sure"

A few minutes later, we were both sitting on the counter, thoughtfully chewing a sandwich. I was thinking about what had just happened in his room. I sneaked a look at his face, wondering if that's what he was thinking, too. But his face was unreadable. He yawned. He looked at me apologetically.

"Sorry. Jetlag, you know," he explained. "Mind if I go to bed now? I know its real early, but I'm gonna have to if I want to wake up tomorrow."

"Sure, no problem."

He watched me. "You staying up?"

"Yeah. I'll wait for my mum. Night."

"Goodnight. It was really nice meeting you, Freya."

He went upstairs, and I stayed sat, staring at nothingness. I had no idea what was happening to me. I'd known him what, an hour? He'd already turned me into a giggly, stuttery person, who I normally wasn't. I looked at the clock. It was 10:15 pm. Right on que, I heard a key in the door, and then my mother bounced in.

"So?! Where is he?" she squealed, like she was the teenager, not me.

"He's gone to bed. You know, jetlag."

"Oh. I was looking forward to meeting him. Is he nice? Handsome?"

"He's okay, I guess." You wouldn't ever find me confiding in my mother. "Anyway, I'm off to bed, night."

When I got to the top of the stairs, I stopped outside the door Will was sleeping in. The door was closed, but I could see that the light was off, and I could here him breathing. I went into my room, undressed and climbed into bed.

As I drifted off to sleep, Will Cash was to only thing on my mind. Well, that and the big history test tomorrow.

* * * * * *

Hey! I'll update as soon as I can, maybe even today, if I finish that PE homework. Anyway, here's that picture of Will that I promised!

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7924959374/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/08/04/alexevansjpg2.jpg

But take away the lip ring, and change his eyes to green! X