Chapter 11: First call home.

"What did the nurse say?" I ask.

"He needs surgery." She keeps on stroking his cheek. Logan looks at his watch.

"Visiting hour is ending." Michele nods.

"Bye Ken." She kisses his lips and we all go to her place. It's 2 o'clock so that means it should be 5pm in New York. Time to call James. I pick up my phone and dial his number.

"Boo?" He asks as he picks up the phone. I smile shyly at his nickname for me.

"Hey babe."

"Oh God, it's so good to hear your beautiful voice." He breaths out. I giggle. "So do you know more about Kendall?"

"Yeah, I went to meet up with Michele at the hospital. The told her he needs surgery." A tear escaped my eye and I sniffle.

"Aww baby, please don't cry. Everything is gonna be fine."

"I need you here James, I need your arms around me."

"I wish I could baby." I wipe my tears away and take a deep breath.

"Can you pas me to Nicholas please?"

"Sure." He took the phone from his ear but I was still able to hear him. "NICK!" I hear tiny footsteps come from the stairs.

"Yes daddy?" He asks in his ever so cute voice.

"I got someone on the phone for you." He hands him the phone and Nicholas put it to his ear.

"Hello?" He says unsure.

"Hey sweetie."

"MOMMY!" He shouts which makes me giggle.

"How's school? Do you like it in Mrs. Danielle's class?"

"Yeah, it's really cool."

"So were you doing upstairs?"

"Playing with my Superman."

"Are you having fun with daddy?"

"Yeah, he's the best daddy in the world." He really is. "But I miss you mommy."

"I miss you too sweetheart." My eyes were watery again. "Could you give the phone back to daddy please?"

"Bye mommy."

"Bye sweetie, I love you."

"Love you too." He gives the phone to James.

"So apperently you're the best daddy in the world." He chuckled. "You really are James."

"Thanks." Someone knock on the door.

"Hold on a second." I lower the phone. "Yeah?"

"Food's ready." I hear Logan's voice say.

"I'm coming." I hear him go back downstairs and out the phone back to my ear. "I gotta go."

"Oh, okay." I hear the sadness in his voice. "I love you boo."

"I love you too baby." He hung up and I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~

quick, short and suckish update before I go =P