25: He Catches Your Boyfriend Buying Condoms (15-16)

Louis: (You're 15) (His POV) I was out shopping in Tesco's when I saw Y/N's boyfriend pick up a packet of something. I watched him for a minute before realising they were condoms. I grumbled to myself as I knew that Y/N and her boyfriend, Tyler were going to have it sometime tonight by the looks. I approached him, tapped him on the shoulder and waited for him to turn around. "Shit" he mumbled, as he looked at me. "Yes, shit is right! Why are you picking up a pack of condoms?" I asked, the very weak boy. "I...um...I'm getting them for my sister" he said, gulping on every word. I gave him a sly look before telling him one last thing. "You're not having sex with Y/N anytime until you and her are old enough and I'm going to make sure of it!" I said, before throwing them out of his hand and buying my shopping. (Your POV) I heard Louis come in the house, slamming the door behind him. Wow he's in a mood. He swung open the living room door and looked at me, "Right missy, you've got some explaining to do" Louis said, sitting down next to me. "What's wrong?" I asked, terrified as usual. "I found your boyfriend buying condoms, what is this about? And I want the truth!" He said, anger in his eyes. "Fine, well cos you and El...Haven't had kids yet, I felt lonely and at least, wanted a child to keep me company" I said. He sighed, "You've got Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe, you're fine and just because El and I haven't had kids yet doesn't mean we won't be having them any time soon" He said. I smiled, "Really?!" I said, astonished. "Really but you've got to promise not to have you know what right now, you're underaged" Louis said. I sighed, "alright I promise".

Niall: (You're 15) (His POV) I walked past some 'pregnancy test' isles...don't ask! And saw Y/N's boyfriend, Zack, buying...Condoms? I stopped him, pulling him by his shirt. He turned around in shock. "Whatcha think you're playing at?" I asked him, giving him the evils. "W-What?" He said. I chucked, "the condoms" I said. He smirked, "you're a dumb blonde, you wouldn't know what they were" he said. I laughed, "Are you that stupid? I'm a brunette! I dye my hair blonde and of course I know what they are" I said, still laughing. With that, he dropped the condoms and ran. Serves him right.

Harry (You're 15) (His POV) I was out buying shaving foam when I heard two voices which sounded like Y/N and her boyfriend, Dylan. It can't be Y/N though! I've grounded her from t time's incident. I looked up to see Y/N and Dylan laughing, Dylan was holding some kind of packet. Shit! They were condoms! I ran up to them, took the packet out of Dylan's hand and gave them the glare. Y/N was scared, he just looked at me. "Right Y/N! You're coming home with me!" I said, grabbing her and taking her home. "Harry, I--" she began. "Save it, tell me when we get home' I said, holding a firm grip of her hand.

Zayn: (You're 16) (His POV) I'm so bloody mad! I saw an empty packet of condom's lying on the floor in Y/N's room! I'm currently out and I've just spotted her boyfriend, Oliver buying condoms. I raged up in anger and waited for him to buy them before pulling him into an alley and talking sense to him. "Listen up Oliver! Nobody touches Y/N if that's the last thing I make sure!" I shouted. He laughed, "I already did" he said. I was about to go in for the punch begore he pulled back. "Alright! Alright! I'm kidding! The condom broke so I went out to get another" he said. I grumbled. "Never in your wildest dreams" I said to him before pulling the condom out of the packet and throwing it in the bin.

Liam: (You're 16) (His POV) "Y/N!!!!! Why did I find your boyfriend in Asda buying condoms?!" I Screamed right at her. She shifted along the sofa, "it just so happens that Charlie told me that I was all your idea! Now spill the beans!!" I shouted. She cried to herself. "Don't hurt me Li! I just wanted to have it for the first time but don't worry, we haven't had it yet!" She said. I softened a bit. "Only if you promise to wait a few more years" I said to her. She nodded before I gave her a hug.