Final

Hi there, so I am hoping to make this 4 pages long to finish it and be done. I will write a sequel to this story. I hope to have this done by tonight so I can enter in the WATTYS. Wish me luck!!

Sora P.O.V

Once we got home I went to my room. Zero lingered behind unsure on what he need to do. Emotions poured off me and I could feel his discomfort. Before making it to my bed I turned and looked at Zero. Tears were already flowing down my face. Pain wrecked my body not letting me calm down.

"Sora" Zero whispered. His voice didn't bring me a single tread of happiness. I fell to my knees burying my face into my hands. I began to sob and cry hard. My body heaved for air. I could hear Zero kneeling before me. I could feel his hands on my shoulder.

This emptiness in my wouldn't allow me to look at him. This pain I feel for being a monster wouldn't allow my heart to sorr out to him. My throat burned for its blood. Curssing that stupid lust I began to claw at my throat. I wanted it gone and I wanted to be normal. I wanted my mom back with me.

I could feel the heat of the blood as it began to pour from the wounds. Strong warm hands graped mine trying to stop me. "Stop it" Zero yelled. I began to trash in his hold. My mind was numb yet my body was in overdrive. I hissed at him and he let go. I began to get up and ran to the bathroom.

Before he could enter I closed the door. I grabbed the razor sitting on the shelf. Picking it up I began to slash at my arms waist and tighs. Zero banging on the door couldn't be heard by me, but his voice did. "SORA STOP THAT" he pleaded.

Coming to my senses I looked down in terror. I had cut myself up. The glisting blood poured from the wounds. My head began to ach as I fell again. This time I couldn't sit up straight. Zero broke the door running in. His eyes widen to the sight. He grabbed me and pulled me towards him.

I've lost to much blood. He ripped at the collar at his shirt exposeing his neck. I knew what he was doing. I tried to shake my head no, but it didn't work. I cussed at how weak I am and how the vein on his neck called me. He tore at his neck making blood come. He lifted me up and forced me to drink. I allowed the blood to pour into me. I allowed myself to feed from his life.

I could feel my wounds heal as I drank. Zero grip tighten on me. I was able to move agian , but I didn't let go. I couldn't let go of this life force. Zero began to go limp. Once I could feel his cold skin I stopped. Looking at him made tears reappear.

"You okay" he asked in a whisper. "No I am not. Why did you do that" I whispered. "To save you" he said. I moved his hair from his face. He seemed so breakable know. "You need to stop feeding me. Look at what happen" I muttered.

"I'll take risk if it is to save you. You're my mate and I'll do what ever it takes to protect you. I'll chase your fears away, and hold you while you cry" he said.

I smiled weakly as I picked him up. To my dismay I had trouble. My strenght wasn't up yet so I had to half drag him. I stumbled as I got to the bed and ended up under neath him. His head laid on my chest.

His breathing became more ragged as he tried to sit up. Blood stained both of your clothes. The smell was making me sick. "I'm happy that your not dead" he said. "I'm sorry I scared you back there" I said.

"I could hear everything that happen with your mom" he said. I helped him lay next to me. i turn and looked him in his eyes. "She was all I had left" I said. "Not true" he answered.

I looked up at him with a questiong look. "What do you mean" I asked. "Well you have me, Dianna, and the pack" he said. I hit my forehead. I totally forgot they were family to. "I'm an idioit" I mummered. "Your my idioit" Zero laughed.