Bite me!

Zero p.o.v

I left Sora at the house as i drove to my parents. I need to know why her eyes turn to a blue color! Vampires even the oldest eyes very from red to a light brown color like coffee with sugar, milk, etc.

Never in my life have i seen ones eye change to a odd color. What scared me is that they had this ghostly color of pain and hurt. 

I drove up in my parents yard to see my mom outside swinging. Once she saw my car she jumped up and walked over. "Zero is there a problem" she asked. "I need to speak with dad" i said. "About what" she asked. "I just need to" i said. 

She puffed her cheeks out in annoyance. She hated when we don't ask her things. "Well he is in a meeting" she said. Of course out of all times he is in a meeting. "Okay then ill ask you" i said. Her face brighten up at that statement.

"Are vampires supposed to have blue eyes" i asked. Her face was unreadable. "Why do you ask" she questioned. "Well Sora eyes turn to a blue color" i said. Her eyes widen. " Was she perhaps in a fight with her creator?" she asked. "Well yes. we went to a festival after we had dinner and a guy named Jody turn out to be her creator vise verse what he says" i said. 

"This is bad" my mom muttered. "Why?" i questioned. "Because when a fledgling disobeys his/her creator the creator takes it as a sign of a challenge for ruling. That fledgling eyes will change blue and outcast from other vampires. Slowly they will start to lose control of their thirst and start having real bad head aches" she said.  

"How do we stop the thirst?" i ask. "well the fledgling will have to either find her mate or go to her creator forgiving her mistake" she said.  "What if she has a mate already" i questioned. If i could do something for her without giving away the fact were mates i will do it. 

"Well simple her mate blood will cure her thirst. By letting her feed offf of him she is able to use his blood to clense the tainted blood in her. Why does Sora already know her mate" my mom said. "n-no" i said. My mom smirked and laughed. 

"I already know Zero" she said. "How" i demanded. "Lets just say its a mother hunch" she anwsered. I heard the door open and Dianna walked out. I forgot about her. "Dianna how is Sora mom" i asked. 

Dianna pulled her hair up in a ponytail and sighed. "SHe a mental mess. The doctor is having a hard time. She keeps seeing things like a fire and kept weeping about i think a man" she said. "She is a real mess isn't she" i said. She nodded and sighed. She whipped her hands but her eyes darken.

"What happen to you and Sora. You ditched me at the festival!" she yelled. Oh yeah wrath of the killer girl. "Sorry something happen. There was a fight and.." i began. "Is sora alright!" Dianna yelled. "Quiet yelling" i said. "Yes she fine she home and asleep" i said. Well the sleeping part i didn't know.

Dianna humphed and went back in. "I dont think we can fix her mom. Were calling in a witch for help, but if she cant get theough her mind then....... then the best thing to do is put her in a mental home" Dianna whispered. I heard every bit.

I dont think SOra will be able to handle this, Jody, her hunger, and feelings. She will falter and fall. "Zero" my mom said. She placed her hand on my shoulder giving me a reasuring sqeeuze. "Zero we will do what we can to help her but its up to Sora if she gets sent to the mental home" she said.

I left after that. I needed to formulate a plan in my head. I needed to figure out how to get Sora to drink from me. She will most likely put up a fight saying i was her friend and she didn't like the ideal of draining my life. 

I was a werewolf and could easily heal myself. If i still can't get her to drink I'll fource her. She will hate me, but once she sees my blood helping her she'll start to thank me. My only hope is that i don't let her know I'm her mate.

I got back to the house and stepped in. It was dark still and the sound of someone's soft breathing reached my ear. I knew that Sora was still asleep, and by the sound of it she went to her room this time. 

I would hear her breath hitched a bit. She fighting the urge to rise and hunt. I walked down the hall to the guess room she was suppost to stay in. When i open the door no one was there. The bed was still freshly made and it seemed no one had been here.

I raised my eyebrow at this. Her breathing is around here but where. I closed the door and moved down the hall a bit. Her breathign was a lot louder by the time i got to my door. I open my door and there she was. She was asleep in my bed. I frowned slightly. Did she forget where her room was or did she not care and was to tired to notice the rooms?

I carefully slid in and walked towards her. Sitting down beside her i placed my hand to her forehead. It was slightly warm but nothing dangerous.

She began to stir so i removed my hand. "Zero" she said as she slowly sat up. Her hands automatically went for her throat. She began to cough and rub her throat.

"Sora if i ask you to do something will you do it" i asked. She looked at me with those blue eyes. "Depends" she said. Her voice cracked up a bit.

"Drink my blood" i said. Her face went emotionless. She began to crawl off the bed and she stood up infront of me. "No" she said.

"Listen i talk to my mom. My werewolf blood can help your thirst. You wont hurt me plus i heal fast" i said. She began to back up. "I cant" she said.

I rolled my eyes and stood up allowing my nails to change. I cut my skin and i saw her cover her nose and mouth. "Bite me" i said.

She slide to the floor shaking her head back and forth. "n-no" she mumbled. "Let me help you" i said.