Dinner with the Enemy

Zero p.o.v

I walked back in th ehouse to here the bath water going. Sora must be taking a bath so i decided to sit down and text Dianna what Sora wanted. After a while Dianna replyed asking if she could bring her boyfriend and his friend along. I texted back saying she could and i decided to help Sora cook tonight. Maybe i should ask Sora before comfirming that Dianna Boyfriend and friend could come. Oh well she can yell at me all she wants and ignore me.

After 20 minutes i heard the door open and Sora came out with short daisy duke shorts and a off the shoulder purple top. You could see the black strapped of her bra. She had her hair in a towel drying it . She looked at me ask she picked up a brush and a rubber band. She brushed her long dark hair back and put it in a ponytail. She walked over and plopped next to my. "Did you text Dianna" she asked. "Yes and she bringing he boyfriend and her friend" i said. Her face went from cheerful to demonic. "WHAT I HAVE TO COOK FOR FIVE PEOPLE" she yelled. "Hold on im here to help" i said.

She seemed to calm down and decided to plan for what she will cook. "How about i cook up a big dish of parmansien chicken with pasta noodles and sauce. I will also cook some carrots for a vegtable" she said. "Sounds great" i said. She jumped up and ran to the kitchen. I got up and followed her. She ran around grabbing stuff. First she got out chicken to defrost. She grabbed a big pot and began adding things. I asumed that was the sauce. After she cuts onions, which i went far away from because of its smell, she asked me to do the garlic while she began to shape the chicken. I cut the garlic and begant to think of all the vampire movies where they wouldn't touch garlic of silver.

I added the garlic and stired it. I watched as Sora shaped the chicken in neat circles and she then battered then and began to fry them. She walked over and grabbed six large stick of carrots and began to cut them like a pro. I couldnt help but lean on one arm watching her. She notice i was watching so she turned and started blushing. "W--what"  she stuttered. I chuckled and sat down at the bar. Sora always does that when anyone stares at her. She whould get red in the face and stutter. Even in kindergarten before i moved.

............Flash back.......................................................

A young Zero sat at a table with his cousin Dianna. Dianna had invited a new girl to sit with them. The girl hair was braided with ribbons at the end. She had on a blue frilly dress that had tons of ruffles. She held a red sailor moon backpack in her hands. Her face was red when Dianna introduce us. "Zero this is Sora. She new and i became her friend" Dianna yelled. Dianna blonde hair was extremely short and she had on a green simply dress with ribbons shaped as cats on the side. She was really outgoing. The girl who was dragged over here bye Dianna was fred in the face. I thought she had a fever but when Dianna whispered she was shy all i did was smile at her.

I remember when Jody Stern would stare at her during class and when she notice she would be red in the face. I never understood why she did that but it was only when people stared at her. The day that i was leaving she actually hugged me before i left. It suprised me but i couldnt whip that smug look off my face till we left the town for good.

/.........................End of flashback................................................................................

Sora practically was cooking and keeping everything clean at the same time. I decided to shower and get dress. When i got out i notice the table was completely set up with food in the middle. I cant rememeber when the last time the table was actually used. I finished buttoning my shirt to see Sora looking at me. Her face was slightly red as she passed by and mummble somethin about changing and to wait for Dianna. I sat down on the coach and turn t.v. on.