Traceing

Sora p.o.v

I wrote a note telling Zero not to worry about me. I don't plan to come back till i find Jody. I hate it knowing i'll cause him pain for leaving. He already knows were mates, but i waiting for him to make the first move. His wolf will be in pain and will try to force Zero to search every little piece of land to find me.

I don't want to cause any pain around here nor have Zero lose his mind thinking i'm dead. I left the note beside him on the table. I kissed his forehead before walking out. Grabbing my mom car i drove off. Yes i have no License and No i don't know where to go.

My first bet is to search the area we last saw him and try to catch his scent. 

I drove off to where the festival was. All the booths and stuff was gone already nothing but trash laying around the area now. I parked by a tree and decided to scout the area of the woods. If he stuck around i would catch his life presences. If he not then a scent will have to do. My phone buzzed in my back pocket. Slipping it out i saw that Dianna was calling me. I bit my lip debating to answer or not. 

I pushed answer and lifted the phone to my ear. "I want to come with you" she said. My eyes widen a bit. "How did you know i left" i said. "Zero found the note already. He knows you wouldn't allow him to accompany to to where ever but i want to come" she said. 

well she had the nose to track Jody so maybe i can allow her to come. "Fine meet me at the sight where the festival was held" i said. "Okay be there in 5" she said as she hung up. I put my phone back as i waited by my car. 

5 minutes later a girl with blonde hair appeared on a bike. Dianna stopped by me as she panted. her cheeks were slightly red from pedalling fast. "I could've pick you up" i said. "NOW YOU TELL ME" she yelled. "You didn't let me answer" i said. "Fine what are we doing" she asked. 

"Tracking Jody" i said. "WHAT!" she screeched. "I need answers" i said. "Why" she asked. "My eyes" i said. She looked at me weird so i looked her square in the eyes. She gasped and fell backward. "Zero said they were blue not a grey color" she said. 

"They changed again" i said. "How" she asked. I helped her up and gulped."Well Zero kinda fforced me to feed from him and when he past out i notice my eyes had changed" i said. "Well no wonder why he let you drink from him after all you are ma" she began but covered her mouth. 

"I already know but he doesn't know i know" i said. She gave me her evil smirk. "Well know i see why he asked me to talk to you and to watch ya" she said.

"Come on" i said. We began to searched through the woods. I catch a faint whiff of Jody and so did Dianna. "He's about a hour away in the next city" Dianna said jogging back to me. "Lets go" i said. I manage to get her bike strapped to the back of the car and we began to drive to the next city.

......................................Time Skip......................................................................................................................

Dianna p.o.v

'Are you with her?' Zero asked through mind link.

'yes' i answered.

'What's going on' he asked.

'Where looking for Jody' i said.

'WHAT' he yelled. 

I growled mentally ask i rubbed my sore head. Damn him why the hell did he have to yell at me. I tuned him out as i began to sing to a song playing on the radio. "Shine bright like a Diamond" i sang. Sora busted out i laughter next to me. "What" i asked.

"You and that song" she said. I rolled my eyes at her. I stared at her for a bit. i can;t think of what is going through her head at the moment. Worst of all I'm afraid Jody will end up hurting her again. 

"Dianna" someone called. I snapped out of my trance to see a worried Sora looking at me. "Hmm" i said. "You were just starring at me" she said. "Sorry i was just thinking" i said. 

We pulled into the city which was about the same size as ours. I could smell wolves and other supernaturals. A funny feeling told me we should've gotten permission to be here by the local pack. I'm sure Zero already took care of that problem for us. 

"Dianna can you trace his smell" Sora asked. "There's a lot of new smell let's try to find a local park or something so i can calm down" i answered. My wolf was pacing inside wanting to be let out. Sora manage to find the park which amazed me.It was huge and real pretty. Thank god no one was out right know. As soon as we parked i jumped out running through the grass. 

Sora p.o.v

I watched Dianna have fun in the park. She was running, rolling, and laughing. I smiled as she would stop a bit and try to act calm but ended up chasing something again. I felt a shadow engulf me and i quickly turned around. i could hear Dianna stoppinga and was letting off growls. 

"Found you" i said to Jody who was leaning againsta tree.