Chapter 25

We was finna go to sleep until we heard the door bell ring. WHO IS IT! I yelled and got no reply. Then I heard a window bust an I seen the Blue Bulls come in. Oh shyt I said then ran to a hiding spot in the basement. " Kayla if I die I want you to kno I will always love you and I will never forget you." Diamond said to me. If you die I'm dying too and I love you too. BRING YALL ASSES OUT! The leader said yelling though the house. I pulled my phone out and called my father. Hello he said. Daddy please help us, The Blue Bulls are here, daddy please. I said crying silently. IM ON MY WAY BABY GIRL STAY PUT AND DO NOT MOVE! He yelled as him and the crew got into the cars and hurried to my house. Daddy I want you to kno dat I love you a lot and I am going to miss you so much.

JD POV
Daddy I want you to kno dat I love you a lot and I'm going to miss you so much. Kayla said as I was pulling up into her house. POW POW I heard before even saying anything. I rushed and to he house shooting all the blue bulls there. But Trent got away. FUCK!!
*

*

*
We are at the hospital and Kayla got shot in the arm and same as Diamond. Wait! Hold df up! I yelled. JORDAN AND KAJA WHERE DF WERE YHU TWO! I THOUGHT YALL WAS DER TO! I shouted. Now dat I remember they did come back to da trap early. Um they kicked us out bcuz we invited Jessica and Sarah. They said. YALL WAT! WHY DF WOULD YALL DO SUM DUMB SHYT LIKE DAT KNOWING ITS THEIR BIRTHDAY?! I yelled at them trying to calm down. They didnt say anything. So ima just calm down bcuz they worth it. Family of Kayla Westbrook's and Diamond Moore. We ran up to her. ARE MY BABIES OK? I said Yes they are fine, we were able to
get their bullets out. She said with a smile. May we go see them? Yes room 212. We all rushed to their room and seen Diamond and Kayla on their phones. As we walked and they turned their heads and smiled at us but wen they seen Jordan and Kaja their smile faded away. Hey Baby girls how yall feeling? I asked. We are doing ok daddy, they said we can go home today. Kayla said smiling. I'm sorry for not making it their in time. You guys can come stay wit me. I can't stand it wen y'all get hurt. I said to them. But dad- Kayla said before I cut her off. NO KAYLA YOU ARE COMING TO LIVE WIT ME. FUCK DAT HOUSE! I said yelling at her. She just turned over and layed on Diamond. Listen Baby gi- I said before she cut me off. Fuck all of you. You never even care about wat I want or need! I'm always the one you you cared about last! The only thing you care about is you gang and your precious money! Well fuck you and your mfn money. She said as she pulled her IV out her arm, got her stuff and walked out the room slamming the door.
*

*
Kayla POV
I can't believe he actually thought I was going to be happy after he took too long to get to my house. Fuck dat! I'll just go to a hotel and stay there for a few weeks. I was knocked out my thoughts by Diamond calling my name. KAYLA BABY GIRL WAIT! She said trying to catch up wit me. Yes? I said irritated. Well damn don't be mad at me bcuz of da shyt yo father di- she was saying b4 I cut her off. IDGAF ABOUT WAT HE DID! YOU ACT YOUR SO FUCKING PERFECT AND YOU AREN'T! YOU GOT A MOTHER I DON'T. DO YOU KNO HOW DAT FEELS?! NO BCUZ YOU GOT A FATHER AND A MOTHER! I said b4 getting in the cab and leaving. I'm done wit dis shyt. Fuck dem!!
*

*

*
3 hours later
I've been walking in the unknown rides for 3 hours. I haven't had anything to eat since I've left the hospital and my phone has been blowing up. So ima just go home. A couple hours later wen I got home, I seen everybody cars. Ugh here we go. When I walked into the house to see everybody crying and some where just looking out in space. OMG KAYLA ARE YOU OK?! My G mom said. Yes I am fine, I just need some time to my self. I said as I started to walk upstairs but to stop my self and think. Oh yh and Jordan you can date who you want. I'm not finna keep being by your side every fucking time you say you not gon do same shyt you say over and over again. Yh I was you ride or die but now you just need to stay away from me. I will always come around to see Sophia ( his lil sister) but other than that we jus can't do dis right now I said confident to Jordan. And Diamond I'm not finna beg you to be my bestfrann. I kno we've had our ups and downs but this issue right here, its not finna change what you mean to me. I love you dearly. I said giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek. And dad phew, you really messed up. I told you to get security for my house but your only reply is " I'm busy" Or " Don't you see me here working Kayla!'' Dats fucked up how you would do dat shyt. You've been acting like dis since my mama left dis world and ion like it not one bit. But you are my father so I will respect that. But just please let dis bitch go. I said referring to Tina his "girlfriend" She is juss using him for his money and I got it on video. See hoes betta not play wit me! Ok baby girl and I'm sorry for all of this I truly am. But y should I let Tina go he said confused. She's been stealing and using you for your money. I have proof. I said showing him proof. SO DIS WAT WE DO NOW TINA?! He asked her yelling. N-n-no she said. BOOM! My dad shot her in the head. Damn smh...