Chapter 16

*Kaja P.O.V*

My baby girl and Kayla got shot. We rushing to the hospital. While Jordan driving I'm calling the squad in a group.

The group phone convo

Me: AYE YALL KAYLA AND DIAMOND GOT SHOT. MEET US AT THE HOSPITAL.

Them: OH SHYT!! OK WE ON OUR WAY ASAP!

Me: IGHT! We hung up and arrived at the hospital. They have to do surgery on them to get the bullets out. Me and Jordan right here shaking like dis shyt can't be mfn tru dougg. Then JD, Money, and Big Red came and running and yelling " WHERE THEY AT?"to the front office lady she said "just have a seat please." JD was crying. He said, " This can't be my baby girl dougg. I started crying too and Jordan.

* 1 hour later*
*Jordan P.O.V*

The nurse came up to the front and said, " The family Kayla Westbrooks and Diamond Moore?" We all got up we asked, " Are they ok?" The nurse said, " I have good news and bad news." When she said dat I started to think is my baby ok? Then we said, " What is it?" The good news is that Ms. Moore is doing fine." We all cheered a little. But then we said, " What about Kayla?" She said, " Kayla has lost of blood but luckily she is doing just fine." We got happy. " Can we go see them?" She said, " Yes they are in room 232. We all rushed to the room and see Diamond and Kayla holding hands. But Diamond was the only one up.

*Kaja P.O.V*

My baby girl was up and fine wen we went into her and Kayla room. But Kayla was sleeping. I went over to Diamond and kissed her and talked to her. I'm so happy she is ok and I'm praying for Kayla.

*JD P.O.V*

I walk in to see my baby girl sleep. She looked so beautiful. Her and Diamond was holding hands. They are so cute. I kissed Kayla's forehead and I kissed Diamond's too.

*Big Red and Money*

We walked into their room and Kayla was sleep but Diamond was up. We kissed Kayla cheek and kissed Diamond's forehead. We are going to say up here for a few hours.

*2 hours later*

*Jordan P.O.V*

I was looking at my baby girl the whole time. Then I seen her arm move then her eye starred to blink. Everybody else was sleep but me. I said "baby girl?" She looked at me and smiled. I woke everybody up and told them they are so happy. Then I went to get the doctor. He came in and asked Kayla "how she feel" she said, "great with a smile." He said, "Well let me go get your discharge papers and you are free to go sweetheart." He said She said ok as she looked at me and kept smiling. I went to her and kissed her. She smiled harder. I love her so much