Chapter 5

*Kayla and Diamond practice*

*Jordan P.O.V*

Hey, I'm Jordan and I'm 17 years old. I got to Compton High School but this is my last year. I'm 6'2. I got a lot of tattoos and I have some piercings but not that many tho. But Yh im here in the gym finna watch the girls play and see what they got. I seen Kayla and Diamond I thought they were the type of girls that doesn't like sports but hey you can't judge a book by its cover. But Yh and they ass fat too hell yah you kno I'm Finna b looking me and my home boys. But Yh we right here waiting on the girls to get done getting dressed so we can watch them.

*Diamond P.O.V*

Me and Kayla in here we just taking off our shoes so we can put on out tennis shoes we scared to go out there with all them boys but Yh we got on these shorts I think they make our ass look bigger. "Hey Kayla?" I said. "Yes bestfriend." she said. " Does these shorts make our ass look bigger?" "Yea to me." she said. " Oo ok" I said. The coach yelled and said our time was up me and Kayla put our stuff up and went out the changing room.

*Kayla P.O.V*

We just left the changing room and I can feel the boys staring at me but I just started doing what I came in here to do. Coach said, "Westbrooks and Moore?" "Yes we said?" He replied. " Yall have to do 110 suicides." We looked at the other girls on that was practicing so then I seen the just leave without saying anything. I guess they don't want to do it but me and Diamond gonna do it regardless.

*Jordan P.O.V*

So me and the boys seen Kayla and Diamond come out and they had on some short shorts. We said damnn! And then I seen the others girl they was ight. But they left idk y but ill ask K and D when we leave out. But then I seen them getting ready to do suicides I was watching to see how fast they are. So I seen then line up on the line then I seen coach put 110 suicides on the white board den we was like they ain't gonna b able to do that. When coach blew the whistle they was gone we said Damn. They was done in like 8 mins. They was tired asf then they got water and went back to coach and they was getting ready to play basketball. Now I gotta watch this shyt

* Kayla + Diamond P.O.V*

We are so fucking tired we ran like it was no mfn tmw we was gone and now we tired asf it feel like we just ran a small ass marathon around this goddamn school 20 times. But now we Finna play basketball and then get on in the changing room . So coach started playing and we ain't miss not one shot he missed like 3. I tried not to laugh but it was funny ash how he looked. When we finished the boys was like Damn lil mama's can play. We just laughed a little and went to go hit the showers.

*Jordan P.O.V*

Damnn I didn't kno lil ma's could play like dat. They was go in hard asf. Me and my homeboys was were like omg they almost play better than us; but we was really look at they ass it was fat ash and when they shot is was moving I was like I'm in love wit ha ass. But fr I need to get them digits from Kayla. Diamond she ain't ugly is just dat Kayla makes me feel a different way then Diamond. But I'm not gonna let Diamond be single. ima try to hook wit one of my home boys.