Chapter Eleven

The entire ride home, I was sobbing behind in the pasengers seat while River was driving his car and Victor seating at the front pasenger side. I cannot believe them however or whatever it is, He is our father. How could they say that. I can still see the hurt in his eyes.

'' Sons..'' My father called for my brothers, Both of my brother stay silent for awhile looking at our father.

'' Father..' Victor was the first one to speak  , when all of the sudden River pulls my elbow to be near him. Uncle Seth was on time walking towards our direction.

'' Will be on our way, I'm sorry Seth it is just to much to handle, However congratulations'' River said coldly dragging me with him forcely, I already started to tear up while Victor follows behind us.

'' Son, don't be like this..'' I heard my father telling behind us.

'' You made us be like this father..'' was all River said dragging me with him.

Once we reached his car, He made me seat behind while he seat at the drivers seat while Victor seat at the front pasenger seat. I can see Victor wipping his silent tears which I know very well is coming out while I started to sob controling my self not to sob louder holding my mouth with my hand.

when we reached home, Victor pushed me on one of the couches, while I kneel down hiding my face crying my guts out. It is so upseting. 

'' That old man has nerves to call us his sons, what was he thinking'' Victor growls irratated 

'' I told you it ws a bad Idea, I told you we should have stayed here instead'' River replied  

''whats the commercial...'' another voice boomed in with sarcasm, I quickly rose up seeing whom it was, it was that guy , he smirked looking at me and back too my brothers.

'' None of your bussiness..'' Victor told and pulled my elbow up to look at him.

'' To your room, straight to bed Now..'' Victor said warningly I nod with a sob

'' yes Victor..'' I said he push me to the staires while I quickly made my way up to my room, 

not even wanting to change my dress I lay on my bed and soon I slept.

later that night I felt ticklish aroud my neck area which made me to squirm when I slowly open my eyes revealing that tall blonde guy, I panicked and started t scream for Victor nor River when his large hand covers my mouth. I cried breathing heavily looking at his smirk. 

'' tsk, tsk, tsk, such beauty. such beauty..'' he told in secounds he pinns both of my hands up in one of his own hands and another one still at my mouth, I started to breath heavily crying while all he did was to smirk looking at me, I struggle to somehow to get hold of myself while all he did is to chuckle softly looking at me.

'' What are you doing to her...'' I heard Victors Voice, The blode guy quickly tooks off his hand and smirks at my brother. I gasp sobbing and crying looking at him.

'' Out Now..'' Victor said to him, he shrugs winking at me walking out of my room, I sobbed and cried managing to seat up while Victor rushes over to me

'' shhh, shh, shh I got you, I got you Baby....'' Victor tells I sob crying placing my head on his chest.

'' did he do something to you...'' he asked sterny I sobbed and shaked my head placing back my head on his chest to find comfort.

he locks my door and made me to go back to sleep, while Victor slept beside me holding me closer to him, although my brothers are abusive but in away I always felt protected as well. and they made sure of that .