Chapter Three

the next two to three days River or Victor would take turns sleeping beside me until there was a pus top with it and were back to our ordinary lives. it has been a month now my uncle moved here ever since my mother passed away.

It is sathurday today and as always I woke at 8am as normally I do, I wash myself and wore a baby pink short lash dress, white lacy leggings and white flats. I neatly combed my dark black weavy hair and wore a headband devising my straight front bangs and my back weavy hair.

I walk down to the kitchen carrying my book which is called 'Night Sky' by Udhaiyah Priya, great book my mother presented it to me on my 15th birthday three months ago, it is one of my favorite memory so for now I am treasuring it happily . I found Rosemary already there preparing breakfast for all of us, she was our housekeeper and chef as well, Her husband is the Gardener of the Mansion his name is Fransisco there both from Italy.

" hi sweetie what would you like for me to make for you" Rosemary asked, I smile seating down at the island...

" I'm not that hungry thank you" I told softly smiling to her..

" oh no, young girls like you must eat Nina, then if I didn't your mamas ghost will come and haunt me in my dreams,.." she jocks, I smile and shake my head. I love Rosemary she is like my big sister.

" here, I tell you what, I do bread pudding with berries you always like anything with berries" Rosemary told it is too I love eating any types of Berries which are eatable of corse, I smile and nod..

" thank you, Rosemarry" I told smiling.. She continued cooking while I sat there waiting for her.. I heard two of my brothers and my uncle talking and chuckling and arguing to themselves walking to the Kitchen. I quickly opened my book to avoid them.

" Rosemary where our Breakfast" River yelled..

" coming..." Rosemary told rolling her eyes which made me to giggle looking at her, she smirks looking at me it is our thing. She knows how they abuse me but then again she is just a servant girl but I normally tell all my secretes to her after all mum will be too busy at work so during those times Rosemary was the one who take cares of me. even Fransisco as well, he teacher me how to Garden, I love gardening especially roses. Gardening is my Hobby.

I saw Rosemary picking up the trays of Bacons, and pancakes and fruit platters , I quickly approach there , there is no way I'm seating here on the island being quite looking at her struggling with all those Trays..

" Here, Rosemary let me help" I offered taking the fruit platter tray..

" oh, no, no sweetie I can take care of it, I can take care of it" Rosemary told..

" please I insist " I skilled walking in front before she argues with me back

I walk to the dinning area, I saw my older twin brothers laughing arguing while in the middle was my Uncle checking his phone. I walk there slowly when my brothers stopped arguing with each other and looked at me while I gaze down and placed the fruit platter in the middle, and just as I walk back to the kitchen my uncle calks my name sternly..

" Castel, come here" Uncle Seth told, I walk back slowly and stood in front of my uncle

" yes Uncle Seth" I asked looking at him..

" have you taken your breakfast yet" Uncle Seth asked.. I shook my head

" just about to" I told softly..

" good, then why are you walking back to the Kitchen" Uncle Seth asks

" I.. I.. My book is there" I babble in fear I couldn't even think of any word..