Chapter Five

'' River, Victor.. Please... Open the door please, I'm Sorry, i WON'T MISBEHAVE Again, Please... I'm So Sorry '' I knock my own door from inside my room. River and Victor haven't unlock my door yet ever since yesterday evening I'm locked up in my own room.

I'm not even sure whats going on outside, but i hate being trapped like ths.

'' Please, Victor.. please River I promice I wont misbehave again I'm sorry'' I started to sob and sniff when the door slowly open revealing River's tall frame, I quickly hug him scared and sob crying on his chest.

'' I'm Sorry..'' I told crying , he softly pats my head..and sighs while I cry more

'' I'm So sorry, Please don't lock me inside again '' I told crying, I hated being locked like that. he steady me up and wipe my tears

'' Don't cry Castella, I'm not in the mood..'' he tells anoyingly, I nod sniffing controling my tears. for some reason River looks very upset .

'' Can I go downstairs..'' I asked softly looking at River, he nods his head

'' we're order out tonight..'' he mumbles  coldly and walks in to his room, i walk down the stairs, I saw Victor seating infront of the Hall talking in his phone

' ya, fuck you.. i'm telling fuck you alright, we aint got any money alright, shut up..'' he ends the phone , I flinch at his outburst.

'' shit, Bullshit..'' he talks to himself, knowing something Is wrong, i got to the kitchen and grab myself an apple

after eating the apple, I drank a glass of cold water when the house doorbell rings..

as curious as I am, I walked to the front hall seeing Victor opening the door..

'' ya..'' he asks rudely at the door wonder who is he

'' Hi, is Castel home..'' No,

 I so know the voice... I quickly stood beside  Victor seeing Danny at the frot, god he looks so cute, nerdy and hot and handsome.. and shis i forgot all about the dinner..

'' who are you..'' Victor asks coldly,

'' He is Danny, My friend'' I told softly  Victor  glares at me and back to Danny..

'' what do you want..'' he asks Danny, Danny looks taken back but as smart he is I know he will figure out now is not the right time since the eye contact we gave each other.

'' ehm,. Castel didn't attend to school today, so I just brang her homeworks..'' Danny told adjusting his specs ...

'' eHeh, so wheres the homework then '' Victor told stil garing at me and back to Danny, oh oh

'' say goodnight to him Castel.'' Victor told still glaring at Danny, though Danny looks shocked looking at both of us..

'' Victor, please Dan...'' Victor roughly grabs my elbow,pulls me infront,, victor standing behind of me. which made me to flinch and gaspe looking at Danny whom is standing right infront of me shockeed written all over his face, victor gently places his other hand on my shoulder, his chin on top of my head, i gulp in fear.. he do not need to repeat to me, i already know what to say, before things get ugly..

'' Goodnight Danny...'' i told calmly, Danny was calm but looked surpriced looking at us both, i never told him anythig about us.of how my brothers are or infact anything about my family

'' close the door Castel..'' Victor whisperly told though his grib at my shoulder was hard. i nod mouthing 'Sorry' to Danny clossing the door.

'' Good girl, now since you've been a really good girl, i'm going to let you watch a movie with me'' Victor told draging my hand with him to Victors room. he push me on his bed which made me to role over and seat comfortably while he seats beside me and ons his projector by his remote control.

he deams the light which made the whole room dark, when the sound system explodes loudely. the movie that we're watching is Silent hill, which I tottaly hate. I hate ghost movies, every single time when a ghost came I hide my face on my knees and at the same time hide my face on top of Victor chest and use both of my hands to shut my ears tight making use all the advantage that I can get. but every single time when I flich because of the ghost and the noice, Victor burst out laughing holding both of my hands and face my chinn infront to watch it.

but i will whine 'please' during this time

after the movie, Victor , River and I, had our dinner, we didn't went out and had our take out like River told, instead we had order in.

they allowed me to order whatever I want, I ordered a plain grilld cheese sandwhich while they order two sets of lamb chops.

I still didn't dare to ask them where is everyone, why they stopped working in the mansion or where is Uncle Seth to begain with, since I haven't seen him quite awhile.

Though millions of question kept on rising on my head.

that night I went back to my room and fall asleep. i hope Danny is not angry with me when i see him next monday No more like if i see him on Monday