Chapter Seven

-Chapter Seven

It was day two now stuck waiting in the over congested airport. I was literally about to go crazy. Estelle was on my case every day, calling me and making sure I was still good on the deal. She practically freaked out when I missed the fitting for the dress I was going to wear on the runway. Nothing was going as planned.

To make matters worse, I had been forced to sit next to an elderly lady, who's name was Rosalinda I later found out, while Wes practically flaunted this new girl right in my face. She was all over him and she's only known him for about two days. Girls were getting more and more trashy these days, it was pathetic.

He seemed to be enjoying himself though, which made everything a little more terrible for me to endure. I wanted to go over there and kick her in the shin every time she laughed overly loud. I didn't think it was humanly possible to laugh as loud as she did. 

Rosalinda and Eddy, her husband, had already left about an hour ago. The roads were starting to clear up so they figured they would have a nice time in New York, and rent a hotel until planes got the okay to start flying again.

At least it was a good sign cars were out there. I suppose planes would be safe for flight any minute now. I thought about getting a hotel myself just to not be forced to watch the Wes show going on in the airport corner, but I didn't want to miss any new announcing flights. 

But If they waited too long though, I would miss my once in a life time oppurtunity of this fashion show. I silently prayed for the blizzard to hurry up so I could just get on a plane. That's all I asked for at the moment. 

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" 

I looked up to find a stranger standing in front of me. Except he was no ordinary stranger. He was gorgeous! I didn't realize I had been gawking over him until he raised his eyebrow, probably questioning if I was mentally there or not, or better yet if I speaked English. 

I laughed at my stupidity, "Uh sure. I mean, no it's not taken. Sure, you can sit here." 

He smiled, flashing a brilliant row of white teeth. He might as well have been straight out of the Crest toothpaste commercials.

"Thanks. I'm Jason." 

He extended his hand towards mine, and I took it.

"Lily," I replied with a nice smile.

"So where are you going?" He asked, making small talk.

"Singapore. I'm modeling in the Vogue Winter Fashion Show. What about you?"

"Nice! I'm just flying to Nebraska, Colorado, then California from there." 

"Wow, that's a lot of flying" 

"I couldn't agree with you more." 

He turned his head slightly, giving me a chance to look him over. He was wearing a navy blue buttoned shirt with the same colored pants. 

He was typing a few things in to his cell phone, which bought me more time. 

He wasn't exactly tan, but I wouldn't consider him pale. He was a nice in-between color, I guess you could consider him. He had to be pretty young when looking at his features. I estimated about mid-twenties. His eyes were a light shade of blue; the same color that matched his little outfit perfectly. He had short jet-black hair that was styled perfectly with gell. 

As I looked him over a little more, I noticed there was an emblem stitched on to his button-up shirt. I gasped at the sight of the small white airplane made out of thread.