Chapter 12: Krumy Weasley

Hermione appeared in the Weasley living room in a matter of seconds. Full of Floo powder and still angry, she knew she had to keep her composure. No matter how badly she wanted to hex the Bulgarian Bon-Bon. Dropping her things and running up the winding and crooked stairs that lead up to Ron's room she caught herself thinking about the chilling sensation that came over her when Dementors appeared back on the Quidditch pitch in Bulgaria. "The rest of the team must be okay, I suppose." She whispered to herself and quickly pushed that though to the back of her mind. She reached Ron's room and found him sound asleep. "Wake up Ronald!" She said in a way that only Hermione Granger could.

"Bloody hell Mione! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Ron said out of breath.

"A heart attack is what I almost had. Dementors attacked the Bulgarian Quidditch team."

Ron let out a scoff but then saw the glare he was receiving from Hermione and knew to immediately change his demeanor. "What do you mean Mione? Dementors?" He asked concerned.

"Yes, Ronald, Dementors. As in free from Azkaban must be working with Voldemort Dementors."

"Okay. Okay. So what do we do? Wait, why are you here? Did something happen to you? Where's Krumy?"

"I am fine. The Dementors attacked during the middle of the match. I felt the cold rushing through me but, I ignored it. I shouldn't have ignored it!" Hermione said through her teeth, trying not to mention the ordeal that occurred between her and Viktor only moments ago.

"Mione it's not your fault."

"Not my fau-- Harry!" Hermione said interrupting herself. "Where's Harry?"

"H-He's back and Privet Drive." Ron said wiping the sleep from his eyes. Listening to what he just said Ron opened his eyes wide and shouted "MUM, DAD!!" As soon as he said it nearly the entire Weasley clan came busting in through his door.

"What happened Ron?" Mrs. Weasley asked out of breath from pure fear. She looked up and saw Hermione standing on the other side of Ron's bed. "Hermione, dear! Are you okay? You look shaken up."

"Shaken up by the Bulgarian Bon-Bon ay?" said Fred laughing.

"Now, now Fred. We mustnt make fun of our guest. She must have had such a long journey from being on the Bulgarian LOOOOVE train!" said George poking fun at Hermione. She simply shook her head and tried not to laugh. She missed the Weasley twins almost as much as she missed the entire Weasley clan.

"Fred, George! Go get your sister." said Mr. Weasley in a tone that could only be described as panic. "What happened Hermione? Are you okay?"

"I am fine Mr. Weasley. I was at the Bulgarian quidditch match tonight when Dementors attacked. What seemed to be dark clouds rolled in and I could feel the cold in my body but, I ignored it. I shouldn't have." Hermione said scolding herself once again for ignoring her instincts.

"Hermione, you know better than anyone how unpredictable Dementors are. No one, not even you, the brightest witch of her age, can prevent or tell when Dementors are coming. Don't be hard on yourself my child." Mrs. Weasley said in a motherly tone. Hermione smiled and only halfheartedly believed Mrs. Weasley but, she knew that there was truth to what she was saying.

"I came here right after the attack," she said completely ignoring what happened between her and Viktor, "in hopes that Harry would already be here but, he isn't and if there were Dementors in Bulgaria there have got to be Dementors all over England! We've got to save Harry Mr. Weasley."

"The Ministry has been keeping a close eye on Harry Hermione, we all have."

"We?" Hermione asked.