Chapter 9

After explaining my whole story, Kuro let down his guard and smiled. He put one hand behind his back and held out the other for me to shake hands with.

'Im sorry for starteling you, i am the Former captain of The Black Cat pirates! As you can see, i have cat-like powers. Im usually calm and composed, but every now and then in the face of danger, i act out! Hehe, silly me.' I stared at him for a second to see if i should trust him. I quickly smiled then shook his paw,hand.

'Whats in that sack of yours?' He motioned twards the sack i was carrying on my back.

'Oh, uh... it has food and stuff in it...' I blushed at the fact i forgot what i was supposed to be doing.

'Now if you'll please excuse me, i have to get going.' I brushed past his wide hand with those 5 sharp blades as claws.

'Oh are you sure you have to go? I was just about to ask if you like to join my crew...' he grinned a grin i didnt like and put a paw in front of me.

'Thank you, sir, but im already apart of a crew, and i have to go find them...' I slipped away and jumped my way up the stairs to the top deck. I turned to see if he was still there and he wasnt. I didnt mind him being gone so i turned back. When i did, he was standing there. I gasped and stumbeled off the side of the boat. I fell, expecting to hit water, but i fell on my back. On solid land.

'Owww! Oh, thats gonna leave a mark tomorrow....' I shreiked. I rolled over onto my side and i felt a tear run down teh side of my face. I whiped it off and ran down a small cobble stone street. I looked back and Captain Kuro was chasing me. I gasped again and took a sharp left turn into an alley way that i thought would lead out to saftey.

But when i came tot eh end, it was all brick wall.