Chapter 1

As i stood there getting tired of Sanjis swooning,Luffy went and retrived the rest of his crew.

First,a green haired man came walking up to me and smiled. He carried 3 swords.

Next, an orange haired girl came out,but she didnt smile at me.

Following her was a cute little reindeer (thats when the question came about- Why is there a reindeer in the middle of the ocean?!)  with a backpack and a cute little red hat.  It saw me staring and came over to look over me.

A few seconds later, a guy with a really long nose came out and blushed. He walked up to me.

'H-h-hi...i never talked to a pretty girl before...' Just as he said that the orange haired girl came running up and slaped him across the face.

'WHAT DID YOU SAY?!' She screamed into his face. Sanji ran up to her and calmed her down.

The green haired man came over and appoligised for her actions.

'Im sorry. My name is Roronoa Zolo,but you can just call me Zolo. She,' He pointed to the orange haired girl,' is Nami. Shes aggressive around new people (especially girls),so watch out. The guy with the big nose is Usopp. This little reindeer is Tony Tony Chopper,or Chopper.And,as you probably know already, Stupid McFlirts-a-lot over there is Sanji. And Luffy is the one in the straw hat.' He smiled again then shook my hand. I smiled back.

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' Sanji ran up and shouted into Zolos face.'IM NOT STUPID!'  I walked away from there arguing and went up to Luffy.

'Why are you guys just helping me out of the blue?You should have let Arlong do whatever he was going to do to me,and i wish i would have known what could have happened if i told that clown that he had a big nose again. And,i appreciate it,dont get me wrong. But...this is just weird.' I started to walk away from the tiny crowd of people.

'Hey!Dont just walk away.  We  saved you because you were being picked on. And you dont wanna know what would have happened if Buggy heard you call him Big Nose.Now i have a question,' I stoped and listened.' Will you be apart of my pirate crew?' I turned and he had a big smile on his face.

'I would have to know more about each of you.Besides,i cant just go and trust anyone who says that i could have een killed then tells me that they are a pirate.' Luffy respected my wish and he called everyone over.

Each told a story about themselves.

Luffy and Sanjis' stories intrested me the most.

Luffy said that when he was young,he ate Gomu Gomu fruit which turned him into rubber. Then when a few mountain bandits came in and picked on him and Shanks (a great pirate,as he says), the bandits took Luffy and threw him into the ocean.But since Luffy had eaten the Devil Fruit,he could never swim again. When he thought he was going to drown and be eaten by a sea monster, Shanks rescued him and lost his arm just for Luffy.

Sanji told that when he was a young and working as a cook on the Cruise Obit,a pirate named Red Leg Zeff and his crew attacked the ship.However, both ships were caught in a sudden storm,and sank. Zeff managed to save Sanji from drowning,losing part of his leg in the process and the two were washed onto a rock high above the sea. Before the storm tore the boats apart,Sanji cried out his dream to find the All Blue,and was saved by Zeff after.Despite their good fortune, there was little food for them: a few rations had washed onto the rock with them,but there was no vegetation,no animals,and no way to reach the water to fish. Spliitting up what little rations remained, Zeff ordered Sanji to sit at the other end of the island,and look for a ship. Sanji protested that Zeff was keeping a large sack for himself,but Zeff brushed him off, saying that as an adult,his stomach was bigger. Days passed-Sanji had no more food,but there was still no sign of a ship. Many weeks afterward,an emaciated Sanji decided to take a chance, and kill the old man for his food. He did not kill Zeff,however: when he slashed open the old man's sack in a fit of rage, he discovered that there was no food inside,only treasure. To his horror,he realized that Zeff had sacrificed his own leg to save Sanji.Zeff confessed that he often lacked food on the high seas, and planned on opening a restaurant on the seas. Sanji, guilty over plotting to kill Zeff, agreed,but Zeff remarked that he was too weak to help. Soon after, a ship appeared, and they were spared from death.

I almost started crying when i heard Sanjis story. I could tell Sanji was sad,so i gave him a hug.

I then told my story,so i could become apart of the crew.

Before i started my story, Luffy asked if i had eaten a Devil Fruit.

'Yes. When i was 10 (im 18 now) i found a good looking fruit,so i took a bite out of it. It tasted horrible,but i was hungry so i ate it all.A nearby pirate asked me what i had just ate,so i told them. They jumped up and started pounding me in the stomach,telling me to cough it up,because it was a Zoan Fruit. I questioned what it was and they had told me that it was a fruit that gave me the ability to transform into an animal. I got exited and questioned why it was bad. They couldnt explain why it was bad,but they warned me to be careful.' Thats when Sanji asked me about my life and how i got into town,and if i lived alone.

' It started 2 years after i ate the Zoan fruit. I was curious to see how life on the sea would be like,so i became a stow-away on a big ship. Whenever i heard someone coming,i would turn into a dog and act like i was supposed to be on the ship. When we stoped once,i decided to go outside and take a look at where we ported. The town was small and dark,deserted almost. I trotted down the ramp and sniffed around at a few things. When i went to go back to the ship, it was gone. I freaked out and turned back into myself. I ran around town and basically all around the small island looking for the ship. I gave up and decided to stay at an abandoned house right by the port,awaiting a ships return. I had made friends with a raccoon and it slept with me every night,protecting me from the other animals. About 3 months later,a ship came into port and they rescued me.  Days before,my raccon friend, ( i named him Rick), had died of rabies.( He protected me from snake,which had rabies. He had a seisure.) Right before the ship left and took me back to a bigger island with mroe people, i put flowers on Ricks grave,and gave his small family plenty of food and fresh water for a token for helping me stay alive. The ship traveled for 3 weeks then took me back to this island,where i lived in a small house with an old man that i did chores for just to live with him. I lived with him for 5 years when he died,so i just lived on my own for another year.'

' Wow! Seems like you had quite an adventure.' Luffy started. 'Im sorry to hear that your raccoon and the old man died. The good thing is thta now we can all live together and nothing bad will ever happen!' Everyone stood up and started twords the ship,but right then did that clown named Buggy come up.