Chapter 6

I got sick from swiming to the island.

And,the scratch on my leg didnt help.

I still didnt feel comfortable because it didnt feel like Nami was gone.

I wonder what happened to her. Im not saying i dont like what happened but,im just curious.

'Jade,wake up. We just ported and we are looking for Nami.' Zolo knocked on my door.

'WHAT?! Why are we looking for her?!' I about fell out of bed. 'Besides!Im supposed to be in bed!'

'Thats right...im sorry. And we have to find Nami because shes our navigator!'

'But,im pretty sure Rick knows how to Navigate!'

'We are finding Nami.' Zolo walked away. I wondered who would watch me adn the ship while the others were gone.

Who walks in? Luffy.

Yay.

He informed me that we were going to find Nami and that Rick said he couldnt stay on the ship,he had to  get back to his family. He said after he helped search he would come say goodbbye and go back.

I accepted Ricks choice.

Me and Luffy talked for about an hour when we heard the others come back.

'We found Nami!But,shes not alright.' I was mad.

'Im going to kill her if she picks a fight with me again...' I whispered.

'Awh,dont say that.' Luffy murmured as Sanji walked in and had Nami in his arms,her looking like she was as sick as me.

'Jade,im sorry but we are moving you out of this bed and into Ricks bed,because he is going back.' Zolo ordered.

'But this is my room!The other room was Namis!' Rick helped me up and take my things to his room. After he helped me,we said our goodbyes and he left.

He gave me a gift,but he told me not to open it untill he was gone for 1 hour.

That was odd.