Chapter 2

'You,you are the one who called me big-nose! Now you will pay.' He somehow disconnected his wrist and grabbed my by the neck. I struggeled for air,but he had a tight grip. Sanji,Usopp,Nami,Luffy,Chopper, and Zolo went to work to try and stop him.  When he put them all on the ground, he turned back to me. 

I had an idea.

I would turn into a snake and slither away,then save my new friends.

I attempted,but i had so little air,i couldnt concentrate.

'Struggle,struggle!Im just like quicksand-stop struggeling and i might let you go! But,keep fighting and you will never get out! Hahaha!' Buggys grip loosened.'W-what?!' He turned and Zolo had stuck 2 swords in his back.

'Hahahaha,think you can get me that easy,Sword Boy?Well,you might have forgotten!I ate the chop-chop fruit!! Mwahaha!' He dislocated his chest from his legs,head from his chest,and his hands from his arms. He droped me and i gasped for air.

A few seconds later, i decided i would make my move. I used all my strength to turn into a lion,where i attacked Buggy. I grabbed him and threw him into the water,where he struggeled.  He swam off cursing,then i changed back.

He had put a nice cut on my arm.

Chopper was a docter,so he patched up my arm.He also gave me some new clothes to change into.

As we started to sail off, i watched the island fade away.

I would never miss that place.

I turned away and walked to the middle of the ship and looked around.

Zolo came up to me and asked if i was tired,he had just made a bed.

'If you are tired,you can go to sleep. I totaly understand, i am tired a lot.' He showed me to the room where i would be sleeping. It was small but roomy.It had a good sized bed,a table,and a few chairs. It also had a window right next to the bed. A closet was at the foot of the bed,but it was very small.  My room was right between Sanji and Zolos rooms,which was kind of awkward,but safe at the same time.

Sanji showed me where everything was at.

When it came time to go to sleep,i curled up in bed and went right to sleep.