New Dad.

Kay's P.O.V.

"So, Theo, are you gonna take care of the baby or not?" I asked. He shrugged and replied, " Yeah, maybe." I thrust the baby and the baby kit into his hands and ran away.

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" I chuckled and ran even further away from him. I heard him sigh and roll his eyes. I let my imaginations run wild, wondering what the baby will look like tomorrow.

Theo's P.O.V.

Kay handed me the baby and baby kit, then ran away. Hmm, I've got my work cut out for me. I looked at the baby with its big blue eyes blinking at my sweater. I rushed back home while patting the baby. I really do pity single parents now.

"Hi, Theo! My baby boy." my mother cooed. I hugged her, noting that she was cooking some good looking food. " What's that you've got there?" she nodded in the direction of the baby. I leaned on the table." Oh, it's some Science assignment about taking care of babies."

My mother laughed and replied," So who's your partner?" she handed me a cookie and I bit on it as I told her. "Oooh, what a great couple you two make!" My face flushed and I walked up the stairs into my room. 

I glanced at my room as I walked into the bathroom. My room was mostly white, except for my bed, which was pitch black in color. I took my clothes off and stepped into the shower. The shivering, icy cold water blasted at my back to keep me awake and well-massaged.

Kay's P.O.V.

Oh no. I'm getting worried. What if the baby died? We wouldn't have any marks at all. I nibbled my fingers and skip-ran towards Theo's home. It was four blocks away from mine, which is an advantage. I pressed the doorbell button and waited.

"Hi dearie!" his mom's shrilly's voice greeted me. " Hi Mrs. Darlon, can I see Theo, please?" She ushered me to his room and hummed her way downstairs. I stared at my mismatched frog and koala bear socks. I looked at my watch, which was a black rubber strapped digital watch.

"Come on, Theo! Why are you taking so long?" I grumbled furiously. I waited some more. Two minutes. Three minutes. That's it, Theo! That's is the last straw! I screamed in my head. I twisted the doorknob to reveal him, half naked, sitting on his bed, cradling the baby. My jaw unhinged itself from its upper lip. He has abs? Abdominal muscles? Wow, thi-this isn't even possible! How-how is thi- 

"You done scrolling your eyes around my body?" he muttered monotonely. He stood up and his muscles rippled against every move he makes. His dirty blonde hair was still glistening with water and he blinked just to accentuate his dark aqua eyes. Oh my god, Mikaela, stop checking him out! No, wait, you will never check him out, he is not a library book!

"Um, I'm not a book... but anyway," he covered his upper body wih another Star Wars sweater with the words " Force be with you, may the."

"What do you want to talk about?" I leaned against the wooden frame of his door and stuttered"I-I,uh, c-came 'c-cos I w-wanted t-to tell y-you that youhavetotakecareof this b-baby. Full of love." I chewed my lip, awaiting for his reply.

"Kay, of course I'll take care of it. We have to, you know take care of the baby. You're the mom, I'm the dad, blah, blah." He looked away, and I wondered,why does he wear glasses anyway? His eyes are so beautiful, so-so-so-s- Stop it! Augh! I heard a finger snap me out of my dream.

"Okay, I think that you saw this," he lifted up his sweater to reveal his set of perfectly shaped muscles on his torso and blushed. He looked so adorable when he- Don't go off drooling about Theo, Mikaela! Don't make me call you in your full name, my inner motherly spirit scolded.

"I beg you to please not tell anyone, not even my mom or anyone or whoever. No one should know."

"Why not? They're looking good, and I think that everyone should see those," I suggested. I tried my best to not faint. as he lifted hi sweater and poked it. He shrugged.

"Yup, we're out of topic. So do I keep it for today?" Theo asked me. "Whatever you want." I rushed down, holding the stair railing to prevent my jelly legs from breaking and strutted to my house.