Love At First...

Theo's P.O.V

"Theo! Hey boy!" A voice came from behind. I blushed, my cheeks turning into a flaming red hue. Man up, nerdy, I heard my inner manly God say.

"Hi K-Kay." For the sake of incorrect computer codes, Theodore Darlon, you could've done so much better. Man up, son, man up!

"So, ready for class? I have a feeling that we're gonna be partners for the Science Assignment!" She nudged me on the shoulder. I bluhed again. Seriously, what is wrong with you, Theo? Did you turn into a girl or what?

"Uh,um, what... just happened?  Are you okay? Do you- do you need a hug or something?" She widened her eyes, which made her look so much cuter. She had grey eyes, and a green color which ringed her pupil. Okay, that was so not cool. Not cool. At all.

Two arms  wrapped around me. I squeezed my eyes shut as I thought I was being molested. My rights, ladies and gentlemen, are violated forever. Wait a minute, this feeling is familiar, knit oversized sweater, soft brown hair, Kay? Oh, yes, yes, ye- no, no, no! Theodore Roosevelt Darlon (Yes, that is indeed, my legitimate name.) you are not feeling pleasure, you hear me?

" Theo, why did you call yourself a girl?" She pulled away. Her hair was in a mess, but looked like a halo on her head. " Are you sure you're fine? Are you confused about your own sexuality?"

I stifled a laugh. Couldn't help it, can I?

Kay's P.O.V.

I hugged Theo. Whoa, slow down your love horses, you did not just do that. He looked so afraid. He didn't think that I was a pedophile, right? But, I mean, it's for the best. He was talking to himself, and he said that he was a girl! I think he's in the closet. Still in there. I wrapped my arms tight around him, and his muscles flexed in return. Flexed? Muscles? No way, Kay! You're dreaming.

" Theo, why did you call yourself a girl? Are you sure you're fine? Are you confused about your own sexuality?" Theo laughed. His face turned red. Third time. That was so weird. He blushed three full times when I talked to him. No, maybe I was the only person he told about his sexuality. He doesn't like me, period.

"Why are you laughing? This isn't funny." His face froze into a tight smile. Then the bell rang.