Babies. Babies Everywhere.

Kay's P.O.V.

I felt everyone's eyes on me. It was embarassing. And agonizing.

"C-Can you get off me, please?" I whimpered. It seemed almost inaudible. He wrinkled his nose. He would do that when he was shy or nervous. Well,well,well. Let the emotional games begin.

His body weight was lifted against mine. He looked shameful. Phew, I could take a rest from your weight on mine, I sent a failed telepathic message to him.

"I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you. I just lost my balance. I'm seriously sorry, I hope you accept my apology because I really am sorry, and I swear to the great Albert Einstein and the equation E = mc2 that I am so-" I put my finger on his lips.

"Shush, Theo. No more, ok? I know you're sorry. I forgive you." I ruffled his hair and walked into class. My heart was thumping against my ribcage. No, Kay, you are not and will not have a crush on Theo.

Theo's P.O.V.

Kay ruffled my hair. Wow. One point for Nerdy, my inner manly god muttered. I felt dazed as I walked towards my seat.

"So, class, today I will be giving you your assignments. Go pick a partner!" As if it was automatic, Kay ran to my seat and smiled at me. My cheeks started to heat up again.

"You assignment will be about...babies!" Some students cheered and high-fived each other. Oh-kay? This is weird. Having a baby with Kay?

"Come on up and grad your babies! Remember to take good care of it, because if you don't, because if you don't, you will lose alot of marks!"

The squeaking of chairs raised the hairs on my back. Man, I really hated it. She pulled my arm and she grabbed a baby.

"Theo, I think we're going to be great parents." Kay winked and walked away. My glasses steamed up and walked away. I wiped it with my Star Wars sweater and chewed my lip. 

Alright world, I accept your challenge.