Author's note and dedication

A/N: Guys this story has been published, it's permanently free on Amazon so my publisher is allowing me to put it back up here for you guys. For those of you that were with me from the start you'll see how much it has improved, and for those of you that haven't been with me that long I hope that you enjoy it. This story is where my user name comes from. Night Stripe is a character I created with a friend of mine and It makes me so happy to write about her and share her with you guys. 

Dedication

"An arrow can only be shot forward by being pulled back. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming."

Remember that life is full of difficulties, at times worse than the last we faced, but if you aim for what you desire you'll almost always hit the target. Don't wait for your dreams, chase them. Don't let fear hold you back, let it remind you that you can push through anything. Let the action of chasing your dreams launch you into an adventure. Be the change you wish to see in the world. You alone are capable of such wonderful things, and it's time you show everyone that you can do whatever you put your mind to. Even if it's to become a spy in a secret agency, and save the world without anyone knowing. I only ask that you stand by your friends, who stood beside you in your hardest times, because they make all the difference in your healing and moving pass the hardships you experience. This is for everyone who's ever struggled with depression, that feeling that you aren't good enough, or anyone faced with an impossible choice, and everything in between. Keep aiming, and focus on what you have, as well as what matters to you.