Chapter 2: Another Long Week

Lexi's POV

Lexi's POV

As soon as I had heard the news, my Instagram notifications and messages were blowing up. People kept commenting on my Instagram about how lucky I was that I get to meet Shawn. My best friend, Angel, was spamming my phone about it. Within a couple minutes of receiving her last text, she was knocking on my door. As soon as I opened the door, she started asking about what I was going to wear and how I was going to act. I finally convinced her to go to my room, so we could talk about it there. I hadn't told my parents yet, and I was afraid they would say no to me.

 After going through my wardrobe for an over an hour, I heard a ding from my computer telling me I had received an email. It was from Shawn's manager telling me that my flight to LA was going to be Friday night at 11 and that Shawn would pick me up and take me to his apartment where I will be staying for Friday and Saturday night before my flight back Sunday afternoon. He also told me to bring something fancy for dinner Saturday night.

Angel: OMG! This means you have to wear something cute on the airplane! There is no way I will let you wear sweatpants.

Lexi: You're only saying that because if i meet Cameron Dallas you want him to think you dress as cute as me.

Angel: That may be so, but you're gonna look cute the whole time.

Just then, Angel got a text from her mom telling her she had to go home to babysit her siblings. Soon after she left, I grabbed my small suitcase and my backpack to start packing things I wouldn't need for school this week. Before I knew it, it was midnight and I had to get to bed for school in the morning.

*Friday*

This week has been so slow. Today history just wouldn't end. It felt like I had been in there for years. It's finally last hour. Which means I get to play basketball and show up all of the guys on the court. Did I mention i'm into playing basketball? I've played since I was in 6th grade and I'm the best in my school. Gym was finally over. I'm so glad my parents agreed to let me go. Now all I have to do is go home, shower, get ready, and pack for LA.

After taking my shower, I grab my suitcase and look through my wardrobe. I finally decide on a black tank top with a button up and white shorts for the airplane ride. I pack the rest of my clothes, a fancy dress, my shoes, makeup, and shampoo and conditioner. After getting my suitcase zipped up, I put it by my bedroom door. Then I grabbed my backpack and put my laptop, charger, curling iron, and beats in there. When I looked at the time, I realized it was only 6, so I went downstairs to spend some time with my family. My mother made my favorite dinner, and she was so upset I had to leave.

Finally the time came for my parents to drive me to the airport, and Sarah came along. My mother started crying even though I'm only going to be gone for two days. Sarah kept going on and on about the questions I need to ask him and how i need to not be awkward. They finally called for my plane, so I hugged my family goodbye and boarded. In a few hours I would be with THE Shawn Mendes.

AN: Hey guys! So i know a couple of you are reading this and thats great! i hope you love it! Feel free to talk to me about anything! You can DM me on instagram brittany_darrah or snapchat me at brittany_darrah