Chapter 9: Homebound

Lexi's POV

Lexi's POV

I woke up and saw Shawn asleep next to me. I grabbed my phone to look at the time and I only had half an hour till I had to go to the airport. I was able to get up and go to my room without waking Shawn up. I finished packing up my bag as I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and hugged Shawn. I was going to miss him so much. He looked at the time and realized we had to leave.

He grabbed my suitcase and hand, while I grabbed my backpack. We rode in silence to the airport. We walked in together and he knew we only had a couple minutes until I had to board my flight. He hugged me and didn't let go until they called for my flight to board. He let go and looked me in the eyes. Right there in the airport we kissed. Luckily no fans were there to take a picture.

I left to get on my plane and I knew I would see him over spring break but it was still sad. Since I was first class, I got to board first. I sat down and was about to put my phone on airplane mode when I got a text from Shawn.

Shawn: Byeeeeee have a fun flight :p I know you won't because I'm not there. Text me when you land. I can't wait for spring break so I can see your face again.

Lexi: You're a dork. But I can't wait for spring either. I have to go we're about to take off. Byeeee have fun in LA without me.

I turned my phone on airplane mode and we took off. I put my headphones in and started listening to my music. We took off and I soon drifted to sleep.

Shawn's POV

I started walking back to my car when her plane took off. When I got into my car, I called Angel to see what needed to be done for the party Friday.

Shawn: Hey, what can I do to help for the party Friday? I know I am in LA but there's gotta be something I can do.

Angel: Just make sure you have Cams and yours tickets bought. You can either stay in a hotel room or at my house. It's up to you. Other than that me and her mom have her party pretty much planned. It's going to kind of be a family only party. But I have to go and see about decorations. If you want you can get her a gift.

Shawn: Sounds good. I might get your opinion on a gift but other than that I can handle it all. Bye I will see you Friday night.

I hung up the phone and decided I need to go get her a gift. I looked through so many stores trying to decide what to get her. Finally, I decided on the perfect gift. I paid for it and went back to my car. I drove home and got out my computer. I bought Cam and I two tickets to Anchorage, Alaska. I turned my computer off and grabbed my suitcase. All that's left to do is pack and get on the plane Friday.

Lexi's POV

The plane landed and I grabbed my stuff. When I got off I saw Angel and my mom there. I ran up and hugged Angel. She soon had to go home, me and my mom drove back home. It was only 8 when we got home so I drove to McDonald's. I saw one of my friends there and we talked for awhile but then he had to leave. I finally made my way back home and to bed. I was exhausted after this weekend. I couldn't believe I had 5 days until my birthday. I soon drifted to sleep finally back in my own bed.

Next Morning

I have school today and I'm dreading it. Maybe this week will go fast for me. The second I walked in the front door, I could feel the stares of everyone. This had to do with me hanging with Shawn, or the picture of me and Shawn kissing. I knew Shawn's fans in my school would hate me now. This was going to be a long week.