Chapter 3: Tutu's?!?!

I awoke early in the morning, to my suprise not drowned in Onew's chicken fat. Everyone was still asleep, except for Key was already getting ready in the bathroom. I sat on the couch and  hugged my knees. It was freezing on their tour bus.

"Morning Crystal, glad you're already figuring out how to survive here" Key smiled. "You have to wake up first to get to use the bathroom to get ready in. And so you can eat something before they all wake up"

"I didnt even think about that" I yawned. He skipped out of the bathroom fully dressed and looking like his normal self, although I couldnt help but wonder what he really looks like underneath it all.

"Well we can eat eggs.. Or pancakes, but you have to help me make them" Key nodded looking through the cabinet.

"Eggs are better for you by far. Great source of protein" I mumbled.

"Well we're making eggs for six. So I need some help" he pleaded. I jumped up in only a large shirt Taemin had given me to sleep in. Of course it wasnt his, I honestly dont know where he got it. I just hope it isnt Minho's.

"Yes of course I'll help you" I smiled widely. "We're only making twelve eggs though"

"Well I dont eat that much so.. I dont mind" Key nodded as we both began to crack the eggs. Onew woke up as soon as the eggs were finished, and Key and I were eatting peacefully.

"that looks good!" Onew beamed.

"Crystal helped me make them" Key smiled. As soon as Onew began to eat there was groaning in the other small room of the tour bus. Jonghyun popped his neck as he entered, only in a muscle shirt and sweat pants.

"Good morning Crystal" he yawned sitting beside Onew. "Did you help make this?"

"Yes I did. It was alot offun" I laughed. "Key's alot of fun to talk to"

"Well then he must really enjoy your company. He's not so nice to us" Jonghyun chuckled.

"May I ask what we have planned today?" I inquired.

"Meeting the stylist for your new clothes" Key replied.

"once again you dont have to do this!" I groaned.

"Yes we do" Taemin smiled hugging me in that special loving way, like you would a little sister.

"Why?" I demanded.

"Because we want you to stick around" Onew pouted. "If you dont want to it's alright.. We'll just let you go"

"Awwww! Of course I'll stay then" I smiled.  After breakfast we were off to the studio, I was forced into a pair of Taemin's jeans, and a shirt with all of their faces on it. Nothing unusual there. We were led through various hallways passing many other recording artists.

"Is that Super Junior?! And M & D? OH MY PRIMMA DONNA THAT IS NOT HONG KI!" I screamed.

"Crystal you need to quit acting like a tourist" they chuckled.

"You dont like any of them better than us, right?" Taemin pouted.

"FT Island is a very very very close second" I shrugged.

"Eh I can live with that.. I guess" Taemin sighed as we skipped into a dressing room.

"Hana we're here!" they screamed. Out stumbled a short woman, dressed in the most bizzare thing I had ever seen. This was the woman that was to dress me?

"Ahh yes and here she is! I'll take it from here boys! Go out or something" Hana smiled.

"Can we help you?" Key and Taemin pleaded.

"Yes of course! My she's not very tan.. Her outfits will consist of a down to earth look" Hana stroked her chin. "Or an adorable little girl"

"Tutu's! And corsets" Taemin suggested.

"Wonderful idea" Hana exclaimed. Before I knew it I was forced into a thousand different frilly things, and my hair was being dyed without my voice being heard. The finished and I eyed myself in the mirror.

"What have you done" I gawked.

"Dont you love it?!" Hana screamed.

"I look like.. Like Im from SNSD!" I hissed.

"But you look so cute!" Key teased pinching my cheek.

"I disagree. But whatever" I grumbled.

"Well the style suits you! No objections!" Hana laughed.

"Is she ready yet?" the guys called from behind the door.

"Yes she is you can come in" Hana hollered. They poured inside and all of their jaws dropped. I fidgeted and looked at the floor.

"does it look that bad?" I pouted.

"It looks amazing!" Onew screamed.

"You could be on FX or 2ne1 dressed like that" Minho laughed.

"Or one of GD's background dancers" Jonghyun chuckled. "It looks nice Crystal!"

"Thank you.." I blushed. "Well lets go! I dont want to take up a whole lot of Ms. Hana's time. Im sure she has other clients..." I trailed off. Right when I turned around Hong Ki, and all of Ft Island stood there staring at me. I screamed and jumped up and down.

"its hong Ki oh my god its Hong Ki!" I screamed.

"nice to see a fan" he smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"She's just leaving with us" Jonghyun answered pulling me away.

"Ahhh It makes since now" Hong Ki rolled his eyes. "Just you wait until she finds out"

"Why does everyone keep saying that?!" I demanded.

"No reason.. Here's my phone number, incase you ever need someone to talk to" Hong Ki smiled slipping me a piece of paper.

"Oh okay! Thanks so much" I replied. He gave me a quick hug before Hana led them away. What an interesting day. I cant wait until tomorrow.