Chapter 2: You're Despicable

"Taemin you're so adorable" I smiled patting his head. He laughed and flipped his hair.

"Yes I know!"  Taemin winked. I coudln't help but laugh as he did so. Onew was leading the way to the nearest Chicken Franchise, which im pretty sure he had every one memorized.  

"You're gonna get banned for California" Minho teased.

"Or hunted down by animal rights people" Key snickered.

"And make Chickens go extinct" I added.

"Will not!" Onew pouted.

"Or worse! You're gonna get fat" Taemin gasped.

"No! See I exercise" Onew said patting his stomach.

"Hope you dont forget to one day, all the fat and greese will attack!" I cooed. We entered the small KFC. It reeked of sweat, desperately hungry people, and poor defensless chickens. "Ugh this place reeks!" I complained pinching my nose. "These poor chickens are done yet more injustice! Not only were they killed to be eaten, but now the place they're to be given out isn't sanitary, or pretty, or welcoming at all! Not to mention all the greese they were fried in! How dare you eat this"

"Oh blah blah blah" Onew laughed standing next to the counter.

"Ahh Onew, back again?" the woman greeted.

"Yes Ma'am! The regular please" he smiled.

"Only in Cali for one week and he already has a regular" Jonghyun sighed.

"Hurry up Onew so we can get to where we want to eat" Key complained. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked away impatiently. The woman brought him his bucket of chicken and we then were off once again to get something we could stomach.

"Chicken, Chicken, Chicken~" Onew sang.

"You're despicable! How is he the leader again?" I glared.

"Because im the sexiest~" Onew winked. "And you know its true Crystal"

"You wish" I laughed.

"Who do you think is the sexiest Crystal?" Taemin smiled.

"Hmm if I had to order you... Jonghyun, Taemin, Key, Onew.." my voice trailed off. I turned to Minho who looked pretty pissed off. "Minho doesn't make that list" I laughed.

"I like her" Taemin laughed wrapping an arm around me.

"Hey hey hey! Keep your hands off" Jonghyun complained.

"You two aren't together! You can't tell us what to do" Key said standing on my other side.

"Well yeah but-" Jonghyun paused.

"Exactly" they both chanted.

"Say Crystal, you didn't bring any clothes did you?" Key gawked.

"Nope..." I remembered.

"We'll handle it! Our stylist can design for you too" Taemin assured me.

"Oh guys you don't have to do that.." I frowned. "Looks like I'll be going home after all"

"No way!" they all screamed. "You're one of us now! We look out for our own!"

"But I dont wanna take advantage!" I pouted.

"Wait til you find out what he's doing to you" Onew glared at Jonghyun. Jonghyun laughed nervously and muttered something I didn't quite catch. Onew walked farther away from the group seeming upset about something now.

"What's wrong Chicken boy?" I smiled skipping next to him. Onew looked up and forced a smile.

"Nothing Crystal, we're just happy to have you here with us" he laughed hugging me tightly.

"Aww thanks you guys! I'm happy to be here. But one question" I paused. "Where am I going to sleep?"

"With me!" Jonghyun declared.

"Nope, that's where I draw the line" I shook my head. 'Anyone but you"

"Meee!" Onew squealed. "We'll be best buds!"

"Just no sleeping with the bucket please, I dont wanna wake up covered in greese" I laughed.