Chapter 5: Jasmine...

I could barely stand, weeping and trembling like the pathetic fool I was.

"Crystal you're gonna be alright!" Jasmine comforted, rubbing my back. I shook my head and wiped my eyes, staring off into space.

"I just feel stupid you know? I should've known" I shook my head.

"But Crystal-"

"Magazine's dont always tell the truth.." I ranted.

"Crystal..." Jasmine laughed a bit. "Lets just forget about Jonghyun for a second. Tell me what all happened while you were there with them?"

"well i slept with Onew, and-"

"You slept with Onew? I thought you loved Jonghyun" Jasmine gasped.

"Not like that!" I hissed.

"Well seems you had a nice time with them" Jasmine teased.

"Minho is an amazing big brother, Key was like a mommie, and Taemin was like a little brother" I smiled.

"And Onew?" Jasmine pried.

"he was the nicest.. Out of all of them" I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"Must've been really hard for you to deal with him considering that he eats all that chicken" Jasmine grinned. I cringed.

"It's disgusting. But, I put up with it for him" I sighed. We talked for what seems like hours even though it was a short time I got to spend with  them. They were all amazing, and all were better than anything the magazines could've ever writen. They were so compassionate and understanding of me. Apart from Mr. Jonghyun. I enjoyed our time together, and I will never forget it.

"All of your dreams came true then, huh?" Jasmine sighed, longingly. "What I wouldn't give to meet Key"

"well... I could call them.. If you promise that Jonghyun wont be allowed inside" I  shrugged.

"You would do that for me?" Jasmine squeaked.

"Of course I would.." I smiled, slipping out my phone. I called Onew immediately, and he didn't hesitate to answer.

"Hey!" I greeted, wiping my eyes.

"Hello Crystal, how are you?" Onew pouted, worry in his voice.

"fine... Can you guys stop by while you're still in town?" I blinked.

"Yeah, no worries. We were on our way actually.. Thanks for ruining the surprise" Onew laughed. "We'll see you in like fifteen minutes"

"Kay.." I smiled and hung up. "They're on their way.." I turned to see Jasmine sprinting to her room.

"They cant see me like this!" she screamed, scrambling to her room.

"Geez Jasmine! Hurry up I wanna talk about my problems! It shouldn't always be about you!" I huffed. I sighed in aggravation and laid on the couch, yet again finding my nose in the nearest magazine.

"Did I mention I got Hongki's number too?" I smirked. "Maybe I will call him after all" Jasmine ran downstairs, she was changed and her hair fixed. I stared in awe.

"You clean up nice" I teased. "Dont get so worked up, they're just people"

"Just people? No no no. SHINee is in no way just people!" she objected. I rolled my eyes.

"If you treat them like that, they arent gonna like you"

She froze, her skin turning pale. "What am I supposed to do then?" she gulped. I smirked and shrugged, hearing the light tapping on the door. I answered it reluctantly and saw his smiling face. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Hey... How are you doing?" Onew blinked, rubbing my back gently.

"I'm fine. Thanks for coming" I smiled a bit. "No worries, we will get chicken"

"Hey its little sister!" Minho grinned. I smiled and let them in, Jasmine was silent, just to keep from screaming.

"Jasmine, this is Shinee, minus Jonghyun-"

"Who said that?" Jonghyun arched an eyebrow. I stared at him before shutting the door after the first four. Onew couldn't help but laugh. 

"Hello Jasmine" Key smiled politely.

"Yes, Hello. If you're as awesome as Crystal, I think we'll get along" Minho smiled. Jasmine smiled and nodded.

"Well this is my apartment.." she gestured to it. "So lets get out of here"

"But I like it here! its so peaceful" Taemin sighed with pleasure.

"I like it too" Minho smiled.

"You sure know how to decorate Ms. Jasmine" Key grinned.

"Please, sit" Jasmine smiled, "can I get any of you anything?"

"well, me and Onew-oppa are going out for chicken" i informed, "So, have fun. Lets go Onew" Onew nodded and we walked out, ignoring the angry Jonghyun as we did so. Once out of sight, we walked up to the nearest chicken place and he stepped inside.

"Go get your food and then I want to pick up a coffee" I informed.

"Come with me!" he whined. I sighed and walked inside with him. The smell was intolerable, but once again, I found myself going out of my way for him. But why? Why was I doing all this? I turned to him after he placed his order and found myself smiling once more. Something about his childish grin.. It made me happy, just seeing him. Not like your average friend though..

"Kay, we can go now" Onew smiled, holding his bag. I nodded and we walked out, making a quick stop to the coffee place. I got Mocha iced coffee and he got a hot chocolate, then we sat and just talked.

"So you're not seeming as upset" he pried, "That's good"

"Nah! I dont care" I shrugged, "I was just faking it"

"Oh.. So you're one of those girls" he teased.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" I pouted.

"Nothing, nothing" he chuckled, "I'm just playing with you"

"well im being serious. I am sooo over it" I nodded.

"well that's good. But, if you need anyone to talk to, that's what I'm here for" he offered. I nodded, happy with his response.

"Then I will call you, I promise" I smiled, "Well, we should probably be getting home"

"Well u-uhh.. I came back to ask.. If you would please come back with me" he gulped, "I really miss you.. A-and the guys miss you too" I froze, taking a deep breath.

"Onew.. I dont think I can do that.." I frowned, a small pang in my chest as I watched his expression change. "without Jasmine that is"

"Jasmine can come! You can take my room and I'll go with one of the guys" he smiled widely.

"well then sure" I agreed. He smiled and stood up. "Well, lets go tell her" I nodded, and with that we were off back to the apartment to get Jasmine. I could just imagine her face and how happy she would be. We walked inside and all heads turned.

"Hey Jasmine, guess what?" I smirked, looking at Onew.

"What?" she blinked.

"You and me are invited to go with them on tour again!" I announced. Her face lit up as she screamed happily.

"Yes yes yes a million times yes-"

"But you have to behave and thank Onew cuz he's letting us have his room" I added.

"Thank you Onew" she bowed.

"Now a problem at all" Onew smiled.