he's a bad boy. (justin Bieber story)

Stella's P.o.v

"Get up!! Your gonna be late for your first day at your new school!"

I hear Brianna yell from downstairs.

"Shit. I missed the bus on the first day."

I quickly shifted my weight towards the side of the bed were my phone was plugged in. I checked the time. 8:00. That meant , thirty minutes tell school started. I still had to take a shower, and all that. " fuck" I said because obviously I was under plenty of stress. I quickly got out of bed and dug through my drawers. " sweat shirt, ..... Aha. skinny jeans." I said as I found both of those items and ran to the bathroom.

***********************

Once I was done with my 7 minute shower, I applied light makeup on, brushed through my straight hair , slipped my clothes on and ran downstairs to quickly devour a granola bar .

"Get in the car! Now!"

Said Brianna,

my annoying older sister. Just because our mom died she acts like she can control me.

Yeah I guess it might be a little hard for her because she feels like I need taking care of, but I'm 17. Capable of taking care of myself.

"What do you think I'm trying to do?"

I reply back. In a harsh tone.

"We'll then hurry up!" Brianna says in a strict tone.

I turn my direction, grabbing my black vans and heading out the door while mocking her voice.

I head towards the car , getting into the passenger seat. Three minutes later, Brianna shows up.

"Remember how we were supposed to hurry?" I say. Mad that she put me in such a rush only to be left with her being late.

"Oh shut up. " she says while putting a cigarette in her mouth and pulling out of the drive way.

**********************

right as I got out of the car, bri drove away. only to leave me by myself with everyone staring at me. I walk through everyone towards the office as if I don't notice.

"Hi. it's my first day here so I need my classes?" I say to the lady at the front desk.

"Okay. your name?"

"stelliana"

"I ment last name"

well you could be more specific yuh fucktard.

"faye"

"thankyou. "

moments later I was walking down the hall with my schedule in my hand. everyone was looking at me. my first class is... great. geometry.
fml.

I walk in and take a seat farthest away from everyone. the teacher doesn't seem to mind, so I stay. "you must be Stellianna? well I'm Mrs. Smith. "

"just call me Stella" I say quietly scribbling random things into my note book.

"Okay. Will do. "

and then there is a loud thud as someone walks in the room.

"and justin. late as usual. "

I look up to see a light brown haired boy, hair perfectly spiked, with brown eyes looking at me.

"who is this? she's sitting in meh spot. "