Faded Memories.

My hands roamed the box Andy had in hands. The things we did, the things we shared when we were in high school are all here. The memories that I once wished to forget now in this box of cardboard. I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face when I picked up an almost faded picture of us in our Halloween costumes. I ran my thumb along the edge of picture, shutting my eyes as I let my thoughts run back to that moment in our life. I was lost in the faded memories until I heard Andy clear his throat. I opened my eyes, holding tightly the picture in my hands, and looked up to meet his intense blue eyes.

"That's was one of the best nights in my life." He offerered a smile.

"Which one was your first.?" I asked, hoping I was somewhat in his thoughts.

"The night you promised you'll forever be my best friend."

I didn't think I'd feel anything when he said that, but the tears that welled up in my eyes said something different. I looked into his eyes, hoping he wasnt kidding and when I made sure he wasn't I smiled. I smiled so wide it made my cheeks hurt. I looked back to the picture, wiping away a tear that had fallen on it.

" That's also my best night. I will never forget it." I said, setting the picture back in the box and contuined roaming through it.

"I tried my best to keep everything we ever did. Every picture, every little piece of paper we ever wrote on that was special is in there. " Andy came closer to my side, peeking over my shoulder into the box.

"Ah, remember this. I won it at the city fair for you." He let out a small chuckle, walking around my side and grabbing a stuff black bear, holding a red heart in between his little stuffed paws. 

I couldn't help the grin that spread across my lips. I looked up into his ocean blue eyes only to see him looking into mine. I bit my lip and shifted my gaze down to the stuffed bear he was holding in his hands. " C..can I keep him.?" I asked, taking the bear from his hands.

I held the bear close to my chest, running my finger over his head.

"Of course, he's all yours."

I turned around and threw one of my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. I held him close to me for awhile. He wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my head. We stayed in each other arms for a bit longer and then I decided to pull back a bit to look at him. I leaned up into his face and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Andy."

He nodded his head and gently cupped my cheeks, he leaned into my face. I bit my lip, knowing what he was gonna do. I could smell his breath on my face and believe me, his breath smelled amazing. His face kept getting closer, and I still kept biting my lip. Once he was an inch away from my face, I took a stepped back, and his hands dropping his hands to his side.

"I ... I should go."

" ... Please don't. I'm sorry that was my fault, but please don't leave."

I kept my eyes on the floor, knowing if I looked up I'll be giving into his eyes.

"Please Aspen, please." He begged.

I took a deep breath, and nodded my head. "Alright."

Next thing I know I'm being lifted off the ground and into a bear hug, I laughed, snaking my arms around Andy's neck, hugging him back, "Okay now Andy, put me down."

He laughed, kissed my forehead, and set me down onto the floor. "Sorry, but I'm glad you decided to stay. Now we can catch up. What do you say.?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, that sounds great, but one thing." I ran my fingers threw my hair, chuckling nervously.

"What's that.?"

"Can I ..um do you have anything I can wear.? I don't wanna be in this all day." I pointed to my outfit and then looked to him.

"Yeah, sure." He smirked, leaving me in the living room while he walked to his room.

A few minutes later Andy walked into the living room wearing a white muscle shirt, along with some sweats. Even I perfer him in his skinny jeans and tight shirts, he still looked good in what he was wearing now. I smiled to myself, then snapped out of it as soon as I heard Andy clear his throat. 

"You really should keep your eyes to yourself." He said, giving me a smirk.

I looked away from his face, hiding my blushed cheeks. "Yeah. S..sorry." 

"I'm just kidding." he laughed, placing a hand on my shoulder and turned me around.

I looked up to meet his eyes, my face still flushed. He smirked, reaching over and stroked my red cheek with his finger. I smiled softly, biting my lip. 

"I got you a pair of my boxers and one of my bands t-shirts. Hope you don't mind." 

I shooked my head, taking the clothes from his hand. "Thank you."

"Welcome. Bathroom is down the hall to the left." 

I smiled and quickly walked to the bathroom. Once inside, I closed the door and began to strip off my clothing. I slid on his pair of boxers and the band t-shirt. I picked up my clohing, shoes, and walked out. I walked into the living room and set my things down to the side. I kept my back turned to Andy while I grabbed my hair into a pony tail.

"I thought we could just sit and watched movies. What do you think.?"

I turned around, walked to the couch, and plopped down. "Sure, that sounds good. Horror please." 

He turned to look at me and smiled. "Horror it is." He said, walking to the kitchen. "I'll set everything up.'

I chuckled, resting my head on the arm of the couch, and took a deep breath as he walked into the kitchen. This ought to be good.