The Mortician's Daughter

Starters I wanna say thank you to all you amazing peeps who voted on the last chapter. It actually received 17 votes and I couldn't be happier, so this is why I wanna ask if you amazing people can reach the goal of 20 votes.? If not that's cool, but let's try.C:

Second, I want to say sorry for not uploading sooner. My life has been a wild chase for a while now and it's going to become eve more because I have my State tests coming up. But regardless of that, I managed to write this chapter and I actually loved how it turned out to be but hate how short it is.!D:

So never mind that .... Enjoys.C:

............

Life is good. Scratch that. Life is great. I have. Ever in my life been this happy and I love it! Andy and I have gone a total of 8 dates this month. Every single one of them better than the one before. But today I had this feeling this date was going to be by far the greatest one and I couldn't wait. I was dressed in some cut up leggings, with a long-sleeve shirt that had a picture of a white skull on it, and my combat boots to top it off. I was wearing my bracelets, a few rings, and I had put in a new black nose hoop in. I did my makeup the usual way, only using eyeliner and mascara. My hair was teased into a big bump and I had grabbed my hair to have a side pony tail.

Thinking to myself as I walked into the living room, I managed to walk into a make out session being made by Sammi and Jinxx.

"Whoa, whoa.!" I shrinked, covering my eyes. "You guys have a room you know .!" I exclaimed as I walked out of the house. Closing the door behind me I could make out Sammi and Jinxx's laughter coming from inside.

"Meanie," I mumbled to myself.

"Who's a meanie?" An all too familiar voice asked.

Turning around and dropping my hands from my eyes I came into the view of Andy. Once again he was standing there wearing nothing but black. Black leather jeans, a black misfit shirt, and his boots. His hair was to the side and he had just a bit of eyeliner on, giving his blue eyes a spark.

"You look cute," I giggled and walked to him.

"Oh, well thank you. You look beautiful by the way," he said, wrapping his long, skinny arms around my waist. " But you didn't answer my question babe."

Hugging him, I answer, " Oh, that was just Sammi and Jinxx. I walked in on them making out and they kept laughing at me."

"Oh don't worry about them. I've walked in all the time when they're getting it on, very disturbing," he said, shuddering at a memory he's probably remembering.

"Okay ew," I said, lacing my fingers through his own. Goodness, his hand was bigger than mine but hell, I didn't care. It felt just right with my own.

"Right. Well, let's go babe. I have another surprise for you," he grinned and kissed my cheek before we began to walk.

The walk was to slow for my liking. Well, no it went by fairly quick but I was becoming impatient because I wanted to know what surprise he had for me this time. I was basically jumping up and down as we walk through the streets of Hollywood. Gaah, I just wanted to know.!

"Are we almost there yet Andy?" I asked in an annoyed voice. You can't really blame me for being annoyed. I was getting more and more uneasy. I just want my surprise.!

"Babe, we're almost there, just wait," he said, leading us through some black opened gates. Confused, I turned my head back and looked up to see a sign that said ' Cemetery '.

What the heck .?

I was about to say just that, but Andy beat me to the punch. " This is your surprise Aspen. Look," he said, squeezing my hand tight as I turned my head around to find that Andy had set up a picnic here in the cemetery under a big, shady tree. He had red wine set out with a couple of simple snacks. This could have not been more perfect.

Smiling wide, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tighter than tight. " This is so incredible. I love it!" I screamed, kissing his cheek when I pulled back.

"I'm glad you love it. I was actually kinda nervous about this, so I'm happy it worked out," he admitted and took me with him to sit on the picnic blanket.

"Well it's perfect," I said and watched as he poured us a glass of wine. Taking the glass from his hand as he poured me some, we looked into each others eyes. He set the wine bottom down without leaving my eyes and smiled.

"I love you Aspen," he said almost in a whisper.

"As I love you Andy," I replied back. We clinked our glasses and took one small drink. When done, Andy set his and mine glass down and took both my hands in his.

" I want to do this the right way so I'm going to sing you a song. Now remember, I haven't sang this song in awhile but its for you so Im gonna go with the flow," he chuckled before clearly his throat.

I sat there, my hands laced with his and me biting my lip as lips began to move and words were coming out of his mouth.

" I open my lungs dear,

I sing this song at funerals, no rush.

These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush

A baby boy you've held so tightly,

This pain it visits almost nightly

Missing hotel beds, I feel your touch, " he sang sit softly that it had my eyes watering with tears. As he continued to sing, he smiled and gently wiped away the tears that were falling.

" I sit here and smile dear.

I smile because I think of you and I blush.

These bleeding hollow dials, this fuss.

A fuss is made of miles and travel,

Roadways are but stones and gravel.

A bleeding heart can conquer every crush.

We booked our flight those years ago

You said you loved me as you left me.

Regrets still haunt your saddened head,

But I promised you I will see you,

Again

Again

Again

Again

Again

I'm home again, " he sang and brought himself closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close. " Be mine?" He asked, looking right in my eyes.

I knew I wouldn't be able to speak so I nodded and broke down in tears. He smiled and kissed away my tears before pulling back to look at me with a smile on his face.

"Now all that's left to say is, .... I love you more than I can ever scream."

And that's when I felt his lips on mine.