Close.

3 months later.

Andy and I had gotten closer the last three months. He met my parents and I met his. We both we’re fond with each other parents. Andy and I were like family, but something in me felt different. For the last three months we have gotten close, I began to feel something. Every time he smiled, laughed, and looked at me, was breathe taking. I knew I was going insane, but I think I actually might like him more than a friend. Like. Not love, but like. Liking and loving someone is a completely different thing. I knew for a fact that I liked Andy, but I also knew that I had to keep this to myself.

 “Come on, Aspen, I can’t wait to see your face when I surprise you. “ Andy said, taking my hand.

I laughed and followed him. He was wearing black skinny jeans, his black boots, and a black v-neck shirt. His hair had grown a bit longer over the last couple of months. Now, it pasted his shoulder and he had put one streak of blonde into it. He looked pretty cute, I must add.

On the other hand, I was wearing my favorite black skinny jeans, a gray tank top, and my favorite black converses. My hair also grew but not as much as Andy. My hair was now pasting my shoulder, but not as much. I haven’t changed over the months. I was still wearing my glasses, my hair was still a light brown, and I was still considered a nerd. Oh how I hated my looks.

 “Where are you taking me, Andy?” I asked him, coming out of my train of thought.

“Don’t worry about it. I just hope you agreed with what I want to do.” He answered.

“What are you saying, Andy?” I asked.

He ignored my question and leaded me inside an abandon tattoo store. My eyes flew open at the idea that popped into my head. No way!

“Andy, what the hell are we doing here?” I asked, pulling back from his grip.

He turned around to face, a huge smile on his lips. “We’re getting a tattoo!”  He shouted.

I immediately busted out in laughter. Him and I, tattoos? He has to be joking. We’re only seventeen. After seconds of laughter I looked to him. He was standing there with his arms crossed in front of chest, looking at me with a serious face. Okay, maybe he wasn’t kidding.

“Why are we getting a tattoo? Who’s going to do it? Where are we getting?” I asked questions like there was no tomorrow.

“Whoa, whoa calm down, Aspen. Please, one question at a time.” He laughed.

I nodded my head, taking a deep breath before asking him a question. “Why are we getting a tattoo?”

“Because they’re cool.” He answered.

I rolled with my eyes at his simple answer. “Alright. Who’s doing the tattoo?”

“I am smart one.” He smiled.

My eyes widen and I shook my head. “No, you’re crazy, Andy. Besides, I can’t have a tattoo. I’m too young.” I said.

His smiled turned into a frown and he uncrossed his arms, letting them fall to his sides. “Please Aspen, please!” He begged, making a puppy dog face.

I sighed. I hated when Andy does this to me. He knows I can’t resist his blues eyes when he does a cute face. I rolled my eyes and smiled. “Alright then.”

He grinned really wide and pulled me into one of his bear hug. I laughed and patted his back, letting him know I couldn’t breathe. He chuckled as he pulled back.

“Okay then, let’s get this done.” He said, taking my hand and pulling me with him inside the abandon tattoo store.