Abandoned but Never Forgotten.

*Andy's Point of Veiw..*

"Are you two going to join us or wh..Oh shit. My bad, Andy. Aspen." Jake turned around when he saw us standing together by the bathroom, my arms snaked around her waist.

I chuckled. "No, tell the rest we're going to be busy tonight and tell Sammi I'll drive Aspen home." With that I dropped one of my arm, leaving my other arm around her waist, and gently I pushed her towards the door.

"Where are we going, Andy?" She walked out the door.

"To the park. I wanna have a chat with you." 

We walked through the streets of Hollywood hand in hand, but in slience. Neither of us said a word to one another since we left the restaurant. It was starting to become irritating, so I was glad by the time we reach the park. I walked her over to the middle of the baseball field where the street pole lights hit in the center of the pitching area.

"Here." I said sliding off my leather jacket, wrapping it around her shoulders. "I don't know how long we'll be out here and I don't want you getting cold." I smiled softly and look to her face, seeing that her cheeks were a light shade of pink. "You're very cute we you blush, Aspen."

Her cheeks turned red and she looked down. "Thanks, and thank you for the jacket." She lifted her head back up and smiled at me. "So, what did you want to talk about that made us come all the way out here?" She asked, holding the leather jacket close to herself.

I sighed, lifting my hand to rub at my neck. I wasn't going to stand her and tell her a lie, so I just blurted out the truth. "You have me on edge, Aspen. There's something about you that just tells me I know you. I know it's crazy, but I seriously do know you from somewhere." 

She was bitting on her lower lip when I looked to her face. Her eyes looked like she wanted to cry. Did I say something wrong? I lifted my hands to cup her face, my eyes looking directly in her green eyes. God, I know I've seen these eyes, but only on my best friend.

"Your eyes remind me of her." I said, nevering leaving her eyes. "My best friend, Aspen, she has your eyes. I miss her so much." I dropped my hands to my side.

"When was the last time you saw her?" Aspen asked, looking down to her feet.

"3 almost 4 years ago."

"Why don't you call her?"

" I can't. I haven't seen her or talked to her in 3 years. I don't know how she'll react if I called her. I left her back in Ohio.  I remember the last time I saw her, I made her promise that we'll be best friends forever, but that all went flying threw the window when I left for a tour in New York and never returned back home. After the tour was done I couldn't go back home, I was having too much success so I decided to head to California. 3 years. 3 long fucking years, is how long I haven't made connect with her and it hurts." My eyes started to water at the anger that was beginning to flow through my body. "I loved her so much. She was my best friend." I wiped my tears away when I felt them flow down my cheeks. I hated to cry, but I couldn't help it. I had to let it out with someone and I knew Aspen would understand.

I looked back to Aspen, who now had tears streaming down her cheeks. Dammit Andy, you just made her cry. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry." I apologized and pulled her into my arms. That's where she broke down and cried her eyes out. She wrapped her arms around my neck, letting the leather jacket fall, and burried her face into the side of my neck. I didn't care if she was wetting my neck or the fact that she had let my leather jacket fall to the ground. All I cared about was her being okay.

I held her until she finally stopped crying. She pulled back and took off her glove to use both of her hands to wipe the tears away. I watched her and then my eyes widen at the tattoo on her right wrist. 'Andy Biersack's Property" along with the year that I had met my best friend tattooed under. Was she ?I tooked her right arm and twisted it slightly to get a better lview of her wrist.

"Andy." She said and tired to pull her arm away. "Let me go, dammit."

I dropped her arm and looked to her, anger welling in my eyes. "You're her.! You're my best friend and you didn't say anything while I was here spilling my feelings out and all. What the fuck Aspen?!"

"Don't 'what the fuck' me, Andy.! How was I suppose to fucking tell you the truth when you're pouring out your feelings about your suppose to be called best friend.! Last time I checked, I no longer was your best friend because you left me without even saying a word to me.! I waited for you and you never showed up." She frowned. " Yes, 3 long fucking years was how much I spent waiting for you until one day I realized that you weren't comeing home. So I moved on. I came out here with Sammi, but I was to stupid. I knew you lived out here, but I thought maybe if I tried and keep my distance that you will never know that it's me. I was wrong." She said, her breathing becaming slightly uneven because of all the shouting.

"I'm sorry Aspen, but I couldn't tell you. It would have broken my heart to see you cry because I left to New York. I thought leaving without saying anything was a better idea, but I now clearly know that I was wrong. I made a mistake and I'm sorry about it. I've missed you too much. I love you Aspen."

"Love?! You love me?! HA, your must be lying through your fucking teeth, Andrew. If you really did love me you never would have left without saying anything and worse, when you did leave and came over here to Calirfornia you never once thought about calling me. You pushed me and our memories away. Better, you threw us away.!" She spat.

I growled when she said her last few words. She thought I had thrown away everything we ever shared. Well, she was mistaken. I still held every memory we shared in my heart since day one, when I first met her. "You are nothing but mistaken, Aspen. I wanted to call you and tell you everything, but I couldn't find it in my heart to do so. How was I going to tell my best friend that I left home to come here and chase after my dream.? Do you think I wanted to leave you behind? Hell no I didn't. but I had no choice. I knew you would have begged me stay."

"No, shut up Andrew.! I wouldn't have begged you for shit.! I would have encourged you to chase after your dream about being a rockstar and starting a band you've always wanted. I wasn't going to be the best friend who begged you for anything, I was going to be your best friend, the one who will always be by your side. You left me without even giving me a chance, Andrew." Her voice was starting to dim down. Her eyes began to water and I all wanted to do was go to her and hug her.

I said, " I'm sorry, Aspen. I'm truly really sorry for everything I did to you." I reached for her hand, but she backed away. " Please, I want my best friend back. I want you back, Aspen." I said softly, my eyes wanting to water up. "Please." I looked to her, her tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You can't just expect me to forgive you like all this never happened, Andy. I was alone while you were gone. I was lost without you. I was in love you, but that all came crashing down when you left."

I didn't stop the tears that came when she said she was in love with me. I knew I had hurt her, but I never knew how much. I never knew she was in love with me. I never knew that I was in love with her until I left. 

I walked over to her and tried to pull her to me, but she kept backing herself away. "Bye Andrew." She turned around and began to run off the baseball field. I watched when she stopped to take off her high heels, then start running again. I yelled out her name, but she kept running. You stupid son of bitch. See what you did to your best friend.! She will never forgive you. Ever. My self conscience yelled at me. I know I should never trust my conscience when it comes to something like this, but I had a strong feeling in the pit of my gut that for once my conscience was saying the truth. I just lost the most important person in my life.

~ Yes, I know it sucked ... It's bad timing, but I couldn't help but to write this all out. It may not make sense, but I was just trying to write the main chapter in this whole story. I'm sorry if it wasn't what you expected, but I had to let it out soon. .... 

Probably won't be uloading until 2 weeks. Sorry, but I left you with his chapter. (: Enjoy.