Back Home - Prologue

Picture of Zoey on the side ===================================>>>>

                                                                          Prologue

“I don’t want to go!” I yelled. 

“It is for the best Zoey, now go pack your bags,” My father said. 

I stormed upstairs and slammed my door, and started packing. 

And that is how I ended up at the airport the next morning. 

“Bye,” I said to my brothers, Jason and Jeremy. 

“We’ll miss you and your pranks little sis,” Jason said. 

I was pulled into a group hug, “Last call to board the flight to Nevada, last call,” Said the lady over the intercom. 

“You guys I’ve got to go,” I said.  They nodded, and I hugged them one last time and went to board my plane. 

I got on the plane and sat down, I had a window seat.  I saw my brothers; they were standing by the big window watching the plane.  I wish I could stay but I have to say if I were my father I would do the same thing; sadly.  The prank was a little harsh but I mean that girl was asking for it.

I had put some red paint in her locker and when she opened it, the paint flew all over her.  But that wasn’t the worst part, I set a bull loose and it kind of, sort of, chased her.  But she was asking for it!  I tried waving at my brothers but I guess they couldn’t see me, so I put in my head phones and cranked up the music.  The plane took off and I fell asleep. 

I was awakened by the flight attendant, “Miss the flight is over,” she said.  I thanked her and grabbed my bag and headed off the plane.  Someone should be picking me up to drive me to the school.  I looked around and saw someone holding up a sign with my name on it.  Well here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so it may not be the best but stay with me, trust me it will get better.  I wrote this years ago and just now skimmed over it so tell me if their are any mistakes.

Thanks, remember to vote, comment and fan :D

-Megan