The irony of her perfection

(BEN POV)

To be honest I really wasn’t in the mood to do this ‘meet and greet’ thing today, but I can’t disappoint  the fans- I’ll have to. I sat into my seat and stared at all the fans. One caught my eye; she was so beautiful. She had blue hair and snakebites. She looked about my age too. I hadn’t realised that I was checking her out until she finished talking to her friend and looked straight at me. Shit. Her beautiful green eyes sparkled at me, she smiled at me and laughed. I looked down and smiled too. I blushed, and believe me I never do that. I looked back at her and she seemed to be daydreaming at me. When she snapped out of it she looked behind her, I think she was looking for someone. She looked back at me and went red to. She was so beautiful, I had to speak to her, I’ve never felt this was before.

I was really nervous to see her. What the hells wrong with me! Im never nervous! Anyway, after a few minutes of thinking and taking photos with the fans, she was right in front of me, smiling. She was staring at me again, but not the creepy kind, the cute kind. She realised what she was doing and spoke

‘ Umm h- hi’ 

After a few seconds of smiling and looking down, I had the courage to speak up.

‘ Do you want a photo?’ I smiled

After taking a photo I told her to meet me after the show, I wanted to talk to her. I’ve never met someone like this, I felt like I knew her all my life. She agreed and walked off to the exit. I watched her, in case something happened. I hardly knew this girl but I felt like it was my job to protect her. She stood there and waited for her friend. I snapped out of my gaze because I noticed this weird girl trying to kiss Danny. Oh God. I laughed and she ran off to the exit. She was talking to the beautiful girl. Wait I never caught her name! Oh well, I’ll find out. They ( Anya and Alice) walked out of the exit together laughing and fan-girling. She’s so beautiful, I need to see her again.