These oceans are far between our hearts, your breathing has got too fast

After a five minute drive I get to the tour bus. Before I get a change to knock, I get welcomed by a rather sleepy and high  Danny. Oh god.

‘ WELL HELLO THERE MI’ LADY’ he says, escorting me in.

Laughing I hug him’ Hi Danny, were is Ben?’

‘Hmm, MAYBE HE’S HERE OR MAYBE HE’S OVER THERE OR BEHIND ME OR PREHAPS ON THE CEILING!’ he says pointing in random directions across the room. I start to laugh.

‘Oi Danny mate, pack it in and be a gentleman will you!‘ Sam says, looking rather serious.

‘Basically Sam, that means stop being a fucking serious cunt’ Cameron added, after taking a long drag of his cigarette.

‘ And you stop being a fucking wanker mate!’ Of course, James had to say. I laughed. Again. God I ove these guys.

But of course, Danny is too high and unconscious to realise he is being cussed. And falls to sleep.

They were all sitting in the living room of the tour bus- well I think it’s the living room; I can’t tell by all the mess blanketing the floor. Typical Asking Alexandria.

Then Danny wakes up and decides to swing across the banister on the ceiling of the bus, which fails and he lands straight on his ass; which of course makes us all in laughing fits.

Then I hear a voice. A familiar voice.

‘ I haven’t been gone 5 minutes and already you lot are being complete wankers around my girlfriend’ He says, a sarcastic grin on his face as he walks past he boys and goes to me. He gives me a welcoming hug and whispers to me. 

‘Wanna go out?’

He smells so nice; cigarettes and mint.

I sigh- whilst smiling of course. ‘ I would love too’

We brake the hug and he kisses me. He is so good at this I think to myself. I instantly get butterflies when he does that. I think he realises to, because when he pulls away he has a proud grin on his face, as if he is winning a game before it even started.

After staring at each other, we walk towards my car.

‘ One Caramel frappocino for you’ I say, handing him the hot beverage.

‘ Thanks, you even got my name on it!’ he says smiling. He points to the neat hand writing on his cup ‘Ben Bruce’.

He then looks to mine and starts smiling; his eyes sparkling with curiosity.

I frown at him because I don’t know what he’s staring at. But then I realise. The stupid Starbucks women put ‘Anya Bruce’ on my cup! Shit. 

‘ I didn’t know she done that till now, she probably thought bec-’

‘ So you think it’s a bad thing then?’ he questions me, his eyes still sparkling.

‘ No but I-’

‘Then what’s wrong?’ he asks. God he is so perfect. I just want to kiss him right now.

I freeze. And laugh at him with embarrassment and start up the car. After about a minute, I look in the corner of my eye. He is still staring at me! He’s smiling too, which isn’t at all weird…

On the red light, I turn to him.

‘Umm Ben? Could you perhaps tell me were im exactly going?’ I laugh at him.

He hasn’t moved an inch since I last looked at him. He realises I spoke and lands back to reality.

‘Sorry what did you say?’ 

‘Were are we going?’

‘ To the shopping centre, I wanna take you out’ 

I smile at him and he kisses me. I hope it can always be like this. When im with him I forget that I have an alcoholic and abusive thing as a father that’s been in a routine of waiting for me to come home to beat me for the past 5 years. But then  I realise that all good things come to an end, and unfortunately this one. Why? Because Warped tour is in 2 weeks.