Shes such a beautiful girl with the weight of the world on her shoulders

A/N

Hey everyone! i've noticed i'm not getting many readers, but hey it's only the start of the story! i hope you all enjoy this as i take pleasure to write it. Also there is some strong language in this.Thanks! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN BRUCE<3

(Ben POV)

I took a cigarette out of my pocket, along with my lighter. It's nearly time for the meet and greet. As i inhaled the nicotine, i rolled my eyes at James and Cameron. I don't undertand, how can they get a girlfriend and i cant? Well, i must admit it doesn't take me long to pull a girl- but i want more than that. I want a girl i can protect and love. Ugh stop being so lovey-dovey ben, i think to myself. 

' Oi, cockface!' James shouting to me whilst holding his girlfriends hand. ' Come on mate! we're gonna be late and we dont want to disapoint our fans!'

' Especially the ones with big boobs and over the age of 18 eh?' Danny nudges me and laughs.He realises somethings up with me and starts to worry.

'Hey, i was only joking' He winked at me. I laughed, i don't want my best friend getting upset over me; i'll just let it drop. We all walk into the shop for the meet and greet looking like some sexy motherfuckers, i hear quite a few girl shout comments to us; mostly me and James. I laugh at them. If only i felt the same way i mumbled and sighed, whilst sitting down.

( Anya POV)

Me and Alice have been waiting in the line for about 20 minutes now. I look through my bag, double checking i have everything i need. We begin to hear a group of girls that look about 14 scream at Ben and James; all on the lines of ' OMFG JAMES MARRY ME!' or 'BEN BE MINE!'. I see them all come out; James first, then Sam and Cameron, followed by Danny. Then Ben. I look at him and my heart skippes a beat. I have the sudden feeling of weightlessness (if thats a word), that i couldn't control myself. Alice looks at me and asks if i'm alright- after shouting 'DANNY HAVE MY BABIES' that is. I begin to feel steady again. Then he looks at me. I look behind me to see if he's maybe looking at someone by the exit,but no. He looks straight at me and smiles- Oh God that smile. I begin to feel uneasy again but i tell myself to stop being such a drama queen. I look at the floor nervously and he does the same. I lift my eyes of the ground to see him studying me- wait is he checking me out?! He remains his eyes on me, to soon be broken by Danny snapping him out of it. God them eyes pierced right through me. I feel relieved, just by the fact that if them turqoise eyes looked at me longer i would of passed out. 

As the day goes on the line begins to grow shorter, and before i knew it i was at the front of the quew waiting to get a picture. I'm so nervous.

'Umm h-hi' i stumble fiddling with the strap from my camera.

He looks at me and smiles, I see him go red- wait is he blushing! ' Do you want a photo?' he asks me.

Wait do i want a photo? i can't remember, it's as if his beautiful eyes have casted me under his spell. ' Uhh, yeah sure' I smile, feeling uneasy again.

After having a picture and my things sighned, he asks me to go backstage with him after the show, so obviously i agree. 

' Okay, i'll see you after the show then?' He says smiling. I nod and walk of, i look back again to see him staring at me with a slight smile on his face. I wait by the exit for Alice, debating whether that actually just happened or the Monster energy has just got to my head.

(BEN POV)