A Final Note

A/N- I FINISHED A BOOOOK! I FINISHED A BOOOOOOOOOK!

*Cough cough* Yes, um, hey everyone- I really just want to thank you all again for being so absolutely fabulous and supportive with this- I've made some really good new friends whilst doing this, and came across some very talented authors- just to say, if you've written a story and you want me to read it, just tell me and I'll be more than happy to!

I love you all loads, I really do- I'll start working on the sequel now, and publish the first part within a few days, but please continue to be as patient as you have been as I've also got to do NaNoWriMo, and dedicate myself just as heavily to both.

The sequel is going to be called 'Between The Raindrops' and was inspired by the song of that title, performed by Lighthouse and Natasha Bedingfield. It's going to pick off where I left off in the epilogue, and I can't wait to get started!

I'll inform you when I've published the video for the wedding song as well, and that other one I was going to do.

I hope you enjoyed this- please spread the word with fellow Sherlockians, and don't forget to vote and comment- I'll be entering this into the Wattys, so... Well, yeah, it would really help! 

Once again, you're all marvellous- tally-ho for now!