::Breaking Free::

♥ – - – Recap – - -♥
I walked closer towards the enrance which was surrounded by cops. I couldn’t doo this there were too many of them. I dialled 911 "hello, yes..emergency on Hamilton Street. Within a flash they were all gone. I snuk inside the building and hid behind the wall. What the heck? More cops? I took a gulp and tried to sneak behind the wall

??: “What’s that figure on the CCTV camera?”

??#2: It’s an intrudor.. Get him!!
♥ – - – End Of Recap – - – ♥

I took a huge gulp and looked around they were coming towards me and time was going fast, where to go. I looked around no where. I felt a grasp of this hand on my back. Before I knew it I was in the grip of hand cuffs again.

Craig: “Let me go”

Cop: “You my son are going to jail”

I relax my muscles as I know there is not much I can do without getting into more trouble, They let me into a jail cell. around other criminals.

Craig: “I don’t know why I’m here i’m not even a criminal”

??: “Thats what they all say just take a seat”

It was a girl that said it, she sounded helpless and that she had lost all her hope. I couldn’t see her. It was dark

Craig: “Well I mean it, I didn’t do a thing”

??: “I said sit down, a girl came up in here saying the exact same thing, I think she has finally settled with the fact that’s shes no getting out till her subscription ends”

Craig: “I guess”

I just slouch back into in cell and stick my headphones in my ears. They didn’t take any of my things. I guess that’s lucky. I just thought of what that lady said and replayed it back in my mind, another girl coming back in here? saying all these things?

Craig: “Wait, what did the girl look like”

??: “Well she had straightened hair, it went back Curly after a while, she had a cute voice..”

Kourtney, I thought in my mind.

Craig: “Which one is her cell?”

??: “Closer than you think”

Closer than you think? what was that supposed to mean? I HAVE to know. and I HAVE to get out of this building. I need to get Kourtney out of this place, she doesn’t belong here.

Craig: “What’s that supposed to mean?”

??: “Look, I don’t want to be heree either. This stupid girl got me locked up, don’t even get me started about my mother”

Craig: “You sound like someone I know”

??: “Trust me that’s what they all say. You can’t even see my face”

Craig: “Yeah well you think your life is bad, I got twins I don’t even know if they’re okay. A girl got my thrown in this home”

??: “Same, named Zac and Zoe, the boy looks like the person I had them with, the girl like me, they’re so beautiful”

Craig: “Koutney?”

Kourtney: “Craig?, why, how are you here?”

Craig: “I wanted to bust you out, but then I got caught. Oh my gosh Kourtney, I missed you”

Kourtney: “I missed you too, your plan failed huh?”

Craig: “Yup”

I slipped my hands into my back pocket Stumbling across the laser pen. What? I’ve been in here all this time and I had this thing in my pocket?

I brought the pen out my back pocket and let it do its magic, I smiled as I saw the bars melt and break down. Since it was dark, not many people could see it. I then did the same for Kourtney. Hearing her voice made my day.

Kourtney: “You had that in your pocket this whole time?”

Craig: “Yes now lets get out of here!”

I turned toward the corridor and started to walk out, A hand gripped my hood and pulled me back.

Kourtney: “Wanna get caught again? Don’t you know how many cops are out there?”

Craig: “Then how are we going to get out?”

Kourtney: “I’ve been in this place for two months, follow me”

She led me into the back of her jail cell, She took the laser pen out of my group and started doing something to the wall.

Kourtney: “Hey climb through here”

It was a vent that led to the outside of the building. I missed how smart she was. Once we reached out I told her where the car was and we sneakily reached the car and hopped inside.

Leslie: “What took you guys so long?”

Craig: “Drive”

Leslie: “She shill can’t move her arm”

I hopped into the drivers seat and stepped on the gas. I drove over the ramp which sent us flying over the wall, but this time landing safely. I’ve practiced with Jermaine. Before I knew it we were getting chased by cops. That’s not going to stop me. I’m going to loose them.

Kourtney: “They’re gaining”

Craig: “Not for long, I know this road like the back of my head”

I steped on the acceleration some more and took a sharp turn into a street. I then speeded up and took the first right leading me back to the main the main road. The cops got lost in the maze, I can still hear their sirens.

Kourtney: “The twins, let’s get back to the house”

Craig: “Let’s get your mom to the hospital, I think she’s broken her arm trying to get here?”

Kourtney: “Mom? You tried to help me but why?”

I looked over to Kourtney’s mom her smile grew weak. Her arm started to get floppier, and her eye’s drifted shut .. Slowly and her skin grew pale

Kourtney: “Mom, Mom? Get to the hospital quick please”

How’d you like? Took a bit of time, Family Guys On :) – Mimi