::Hello Again East Coast High::

♥ – - – Recap – - – ♥

I grabbed the lady’s hand and turned her over to me and lifted up her chin and looked her in they eye. I couldn’t quite find the word to say it. It’s like all the words in my head had disappeared. It slowly forced itself out of my system and I was getting emotional . ‘Mom ?’ I asked ‘Hey baby it’s me’ she said. I simply shook my head by this time my tears streaming out of my eye’s I ran up into Craig’s room. and locked the door. She’s alive?

♥ – - – End Of Recap – - – ♥

What Just happened? Did I just see my mom here?I always dreamed of this moment, but not like this. I mean was she trying to avoid me? Oh right, yeah she was, she just tried to walk past me like I wasn’t even her own child. I would never do anything like that to Zac and Zoe. They are my everything. Maybe Jermaine was right, maybe nobody loves me.I felt my eyes dampen and a few seconds later watery drops started to fall slowly down my cheeks. I then looked at the heart locket placed on my neck with a picture of me and my mom. I remember when she gave it to me.

I was 7 years old and we were in the park, it was snowing and we made snow angels in the snow. I played with her long black hair braiding it. But soon after it came out and we laughed. We had just finished making a snowman when my mom brought out three heart lockets, they each had the picture of us laying down in the snow that same day.
“It’s not quite finished yet” My mom said with a smug smile on her face. She then put one of the lockets on the snow man another on me. “Perfect” she said. We then fell back into the snow and laughed “Why did we give the snowman a locket mommy?” “So that the snowman will always be in our hearts as our creation, as you will be in mine, and I don’t ever leave your side for the world”, “I love you too mommy I said”

More tears started to stream down my face after that memory. Then there was a knock on my door.

Mary : “Kourtney open up”

Kourtney :“What do you want to do disown me again?”
I said with tears still falling down my cheeks

Mary :“No Kourtney, Please, i’m your mother I want to tell you something”

Kourtney:“Your not a good one, you don’t realise you broke me. I don’t every want to see you”

She stopped talking and I just closed my eye’s I had so many things going through my head right now all of a sudden my mom started to sing.
Mary: I wanna sing, I wanna shout, I wanna scream till the words dry out (song)
Oh my, that was our song we were making it up since I was 10

Kourtney : Put it in all of the papers, im not afraid, you can read all about it, read all about it (song)

Mary : Cuz when I look in the mirror (song)

Kourtney : I don’t even recognize myself, I got a heart of a winner (song)

Mary : But looking back at me, it’s someone else (song)

Both : No Regrets, No Regrets, No Point of crying over yesterday, no regrets cuz we ain’t 
even seen the best of days
 (song)

That automatically made me smile. It was a song we cam up with to cheer us up, and funny how that song would relate to my exact life now. I slowly unlocked the door. My eyes were slightly swollen and we both pulled each other into a tight hug.

Kourtney : “Mom, I missed you”

Mary : “I misses you too baby girl”

Kourtney : “But one reason, why did you leave me?”

Mary: sigh “Sit down baby girl”

I sat down and she continued.

Mary : “You know how you were very quick and good at so many sports and things?”